Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Both are shit. But it's more interesting to see the rest of the fights like Franky Vs Sasaki than that fight on the roof that looks more like a turn-based rpg.
i mean to see a yonko fight for the first time since whitebeard? Find out what's up with zoro and ryuma's dragon plot,see supernova's fighting together as a team and how much they've grown,who needs that?
Kalifa 2.0 is what we really want.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
well that what happens when Oda neglects robin fights and also for the rest of the straw hats. Knowing One Piece is coming to an end and the straw hats are up against the Yonkos, the strongest pirates of the seas. Outside of the Monster Trio and Jinbe the rest of the Straw Hats are weak as shit. So oda has to come up with all these plot tools and excuses to even be able to give them a non 1v1 fight.

brook already had his time to shine on WCI when he alone faced off against Big Mom. Why can't Oda give Robin her own time to shine as well? I'm kinda salty that even if Robin manages to beat Black Maria, that she would have to share the glory with Brook. Would Sanji fans not be salty if Sanji had to share his fight with Queen with Zoro or X Drake, would his fans not be salty?

We Robin fans have been waiting for Robin's first real fight since the time skip and her only second real fight in the whole series ever (the first was against Yama on Skypiea), and Oda just have to make it a team up with Brook. Why couldn't Oda just pump Robin up with powerups like he always does with the other Straw Hats? Zoro got Enma, Sanji got raid suit, Ussop got Haki and for a certain time even Nami got Zeus. Why can't Oda just give Robin a powerup like he gives the others so that Robin can beat Black Maria without Brook's help???

As a Robin fan, after nearly 2 decades of waiting, a 2v1 for Robin against Black Maria just doesn't cut it and can't make up for her lack of fights. Even to call it 'disappointing', would be a grave understatement!

:lusalty:
You’re missing my point, what I’m saying is if even if it’s 2 on 1 it’ll be done in a way where Robin will shine a lot. I’ve been begging for a Robin fight for too long. I understand she’s not a combatant so she’s not getting power ups like the M3. So for now, I’ll take a 2 on 1 fight, just pray it actually happens cause I’m still wary they’ll just stall Black Maria and run :josad:

i mean to see a yonko fight for the first time since whitebeard? Find out what's up with zoro and ryuma's dragon plot,see supernova's fighting together as a team and how much they've grown,who needs that?
Kalifa 2.0 is what we really want.
The thing is that there is no teamwork in this fight. Everyone is launching random attacks in a pathetic attempt to show power. No combos. Without strategy. Just useless attacks to look beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.