Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoothie was called Very strong too
Next

Marco won't even hurt luffy that's how weak his AP is
Marco vs Luffy ends in 1 hour with G4 pummelling and beating Marco.

There's nothing Marco can do to beat Katakuri
That's why his opponents are Perospero and King
He was never a match for Katakuri and Yonko
Even Doffy and Cracker beat Marco
Did you see the clash between Big Mom and Marco?

You do realize that you can scale the explosion to much larger than Luffy’s KKG in Dressrosa right?

And btw physics is about motion... and maga is just static illustrations..genius
And yet you are the "genius" trying to use physics to prove something not provable. He hit the top of the ship, knocking the ship back. That's it. No description of a kick, no laws of physics to determine the actions of a drawing.

You are embarrassing yourself. Let it go, I didn't respond to you at first and then you kept quoting me to make a point. All you did was make your point more ridiculous

Yeah that's why he was busy fighting perospero as an equal in the past and now getting overpowered by zoan king

Marco is just a waste of time
Regen and flight.....nothing else more
The only clown that's on with this Marco/Peros rivalry is you. A rivalry gets acknowledged by two people, not one. Perospero sneake up on Marco because he knew otherwise he would never come close to beating him in a fight, just like Katakuri never could.

Katakuri is a failure. His entire life was a lie, padded record, couldn't prevent a single thing during WCI despite FS and wasn't worth to get name called in the newspaper.

Was Ko-ed after 10 hits, what a clown

J

Jo_Ndule

Did you see the clash between Big Mom and Marco?

You do realize that you can scale the explosion to much larger than Luffy’s KKG in Dressrosa right?
Call me when Perospero can rival pre or fs Luffy
Or base Katakuri

Until then
Marco is a tier below... stay salty when he will be hypetool for King the background

Status
Not open for further replies.