Status
Not open for further replies.
Because a single Calamity for the 3rd strongest of the King of Pirates is Meh XDXD
Why the fk people are still underestimating calamities
:kaidowhat:
Sanji wont fight more than one because calamities are strong, he going to struggle against one. They are not push overs they are strong opponents that will be very hard to take down and that includes jack.
:kaidowhat:

Are you dumb ? Are you claiming now she wasnt aiming to hurt him. Did you not see the panels. The fodders said that if Sanji didnt call Robin soon... he'd die. Of course they dont know Sanji's PL, but this defintely shows BM wasnt holding back.

That's after Sanji complied. If he didnt, BM wouldve punched him till he died.

That big weapon would break the webs and Sanji would have another chance at escaping.
Another person trying 2 downplay my boy dont worry bout him he wasn't watching the ch, BM punches and the expression on her face says it all l, my boy sanji is as durable as a ox

I

Indigo

Looks the same to me
Or very similar anyway
They are different.

Bao Huang and all the others has a slit eye like a cat, and the traces above it a more of eyelashes.

Who's Who has a round and smaller eye, and instead of normal eyelashes above it, his are more like triangles / sun beams.

And above all of this, Who's Who has his name above the eye and also has two twirly marks above the eye, and all of them seems to be a part of the same set.

Who's Who, with that eye on his chest, looks like the head of Onigashima security imo
Also WsW was the one who had Drake as suspect for the Law breaking out at the flower capital. As WsW is the security chief of Wano who looking over all mystery things. Could give him next to his high position as flying six(strongest flyer) also a speical titel under Kaido crew.

Kaido(Captain)
King(Vice)
Queen(scientist who developed weapons, cyborgs)
Jack(Looking at the alliance members/handle the all deals)
WsW(Chief of security of wano, having all intel/knowledge about wano)

Make sense why Jinbe get such a troubelsome enemy as opponent.
In my opinion their is a gap between the second strongest flyer(Sasaki) and WsW.

Status
Not open for further replies.