Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, while I dont believe Sanji vs King is ever happening, I also don't believe Marco vs King is happening either.

This arc has repeatedly shown that the Worst Gen is supposed to surpass the Yonko and their crews, not the old gen. Marco defeating King out of pure fanservice for a character that goes back to being irrelevant after Wano goes against everything Wano has been trying to do here.

I'm not saying it has to be Zoro vs King, but if Yamato and Sanji end up fighting Jack and Queen respectively, I'd expect another worst gen pirate to defeat him. To me this really is the only thing that makes sense. Its like the 9 scabbards losing, its was then left to the worst gen to fight Kaido, not them.

All I'm actually saying is to wait/be patient. In 10 chapters, who knows who King will be fighting. Thematically Marco vs King doesnt make sense to me, of how an underdog surpassing those above them is typical in OP fights.

Also Chopper vs Page 1 possibly. Wait until Nami/Usopp stop running, there is a reason Oda keeps doing this and holding Chopper off to make. the antidote. They are literally only fighting Ulti so far.

There they are.

Comparing again.

This time around a man who got a lethal wound from the WSS and cried expressing his will to never loose again with a simp who cries literally all the time for retarded stuff.

Go ahead and activate me another card you fuckimg simpji stan[/QUOT
There they are.

Comparing again.

This time around a man who got a lethal wound from the WSS and cried expressing his will to never loose again with a simp who cries literally all the time for retarded stuff.

Go ahead and activate me another card you fuckimg simpji stan
Dem
Zoro fans beg for a flashback because they wished zoro had flaws and actual development instead of being a 80s action star badass

keep begging

:milaugh:
Oda don't have time to give to this trash character

Gotta say, while I dont believe Sanji vs King is ever happening, I also don't believe Marco vs King is happening either.

This arc has repeatedly shown that the Worst Gen is supposed to surpass the Yonko and their crews, not the old gen. Marco defeating King out of pure fanservice for a character that goes back to being irrelevant after Wano goes against everything Wano has been trying to do here.

I'm not saying it has to be Zoro vs King, but if Yamato and Sanji end up fighting Jack and Queen respectively, I'd expect another worst gen pirate to defeat him. To me this really is the only thing that makes sense. Its like the 9 scabbards losing, its was then left to the worst gen to fight Kaido, not them.

All I'm actually saying is to wait/be patient. In 10 chapters, who knows who King will be fighting. Thematically Marco vs King doesnt make sense to me, of how an underdog surpassing those above them is typical in OP fights.

Also Chopper vs Page 1 possibly. Wait until Nami/Usopp stop running, there is a reason Oda keeps doing this and holding Chopper off to make. the antidote. They are literally only fighting Ulti so far.
Yamato can fight king....king wants to kill momonosuke and has been most vocal about it....jack has beef against scabbards and so on....

Status
Not open for further replies.