Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oh I totally agree. But apparently even remotely removing Zoro from the Kaido fight (so Luffy can have his 1v1 moments) is an improbable, almost inconceivable thing to these people.

Thats actually what I want (and partially expect to happen).

- I expect the roof fight to end, the Supernovas "lose" (temporarily/Onigashima crashing/whatever, doesnt matter). Maybe Zoro injured Kaido signficantly, maybe it happens later, who knows. It'd be like how Law hurt Doflamingo before getting removed from the fight.

- I expect Perospero to create a new problem for Marco, thus either causing him to lose or shift the fight so King/Queen pursue other avenues of this fight (i.e. Zoro and Sanji, because its customary).

- Zoro, injured or not, fights King, and wins.

- Luffy gets his 1v1 fight (sans the other Supernova. Idk)

- Luffy wins either with help or not. Zoro comes back in and gets his Ryuuma moment.

This is actually would I would hope happens. Its highly dependent on how the rooftop goes, but im entirely hopeful because none of the calamities have even received a matchup or focus this entire raid yet, and I definitely don't count Marco because he's clearly there to stall for other reasons.

But again, we'll see. If Zoro is meant to stick with Luffy until the end and not get a swordsman battle, then so be it and that would be Odas choice.
Strongest enemy swordsman is the obese old hag on the roof. Why would the swordsman angle be to set zoro up with the 2nd strongest swordsman ?
There's nothing there with zoro and King. He doesn't even need to learn to cut fire. There's no challenge from king that he cannot get and even more from the fight he is already in.

You got debunked at least 3 times in this thread and u still being on ur mad train which no one follows.

Zoro is not fighting King no matter how hard it fits ur agenda.

Zoro is above Commanders at this point live with it and wake up.
he def has an agenda lmfao
if zoro fights king candyboy right there will push king=queen since he thinks sanji fights queen :funky:

It's not even about overshadowing Luffy.

I'm not even discussing this from power level perspective, or wanting to keep Zoro in check.

I think Zoro should both fight King, and open Kaido's scar and giving Luffy the biggest helping hand with that in defeating Kaido.

I want to get the swordsman fight, and the feat that puts Zoro on the path of surpassing Oden.
I'm in the silent minority who also wants the same thing for Zoro

the pics drawing by 106.101 is vague for me, its like Marco will doing something with his DF which is maybe he will make a healing AoE which is used so many Stamina and then Marco will be "out" for a while.
so Oda using Hyougoro to forced Marco to do that "healing AoE" or something like that.
Based how he stand for me it more look like he hit King and Queen with a attack, since how he stand with his kick pose.
As the current spoilers said, Marco vs King and Queen take multiple pages, probably they show off the battle, let see where this move on.
Marco doesn´t seem to beeing much hurt by King and Queen.

Oh I totally agree. But apparently even remotely removing Zoro from the Kaido fight (so Luffy can have his 1v1 moments) is an improbable, almost inconceivable thing to these people.

Thats actually what I want (and partially expect to happen).

- I expect the roof fight to end, the Supernovas "lose" (temporarily/Onigashima crashing/whatever, doesnt matter). Maybe Zoro injured Kaido signficantly, maybe it happens later, who knows. It'd be like how Law hurt Doflamingo before getting removed from the fight.

- I expect Perospero to create a new problem for Marco, thus either causing him to lose or shift the fight so King/Queen pursue other avenues of this fight (i.e. Zoro and Sanji, because its customary).

- Zoro, injured or not, fights King, and wins.

- Luffy gets his 1v1 fight (sans the other Supernova. Idk)

- Luffy wins either with help or not. Zoro comes back in and gets his Ryuuma moment.

This is actually would I would hope happens. Its highly dependent on how the rooftop goes, but im entirely hopeful because none of the calamities have even received a matchup or focus this entire raid yet, and I definitely don't count Marco because he's clearly there to stall for other reasons.

But again, we'll see. If Zoro is meant to stick with Luffy until the end and not get a swordsman battle, then so be it and that would be Odas choice.
Honestly, don't waste your time with this discussion.

It all boils down to them thinking you're trying to take something away from Zoro because you have this hidden agenda that you can't dissociate from, the ways they can't.

They literally admit to this in their posts, so there's no point in talking with them.

@Paperchampion23 btw luffy had a 1v1 with kaido after big mom hit zoro and others
what he did? run out of g4 mf ain t lasting shit without others :milaugh:
Its amazing how people can actually sit here and believe that thats the extent of what Luffy will show, but then also somehow also believe Zoro will solo Kaido, Big Mom, Blackbeard, Shanks, Mihawk and Im and the rest of the verse lol.

Keep living in denial man, Oda will prove you wrong. The spotlight isn't being stolen from Luffy wholeheartedly. If Zoro stays with Luffy, remember that there will be a signficant moment where Zoro is out of the picture and Luffy isn't. This is what you want. Just remember that. If there is one character Oda likes more than Zoro, its Luffy.

Edit: anyway im done, no point in having this discussion when the arc probably has another 40-50 chapters of fighting due to how massive it is.

It all boils down to them thinking you're trying to take something away from Zoro because you have this hidden agenda that you can't dissociate from, the ways they can't.

They literally admit to this in their posts, so there's no point in talking with them.
drop them tears candyboy:smokmoji:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Yeah but there is point in ur Zoro vs King wet fanfiction because it would fit swordsman vs swordsman scheme.

Do you really think someone cares about this while Zoro moved on to fight a fucking Yonko?
:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Its amazing how people can actually sit here and believe that thats the extent of what Luffy will show, but then also somehow also believe Zoro will solo Kaido, Big Mom, Blackbeard, Shanks, Mihawk and Im and the rest of the verse lol.

Keep living in denial man, Oda will prove you wrong. The spotlight isn't being stolen from Luffy wholeheartedly. If Zoro stays with Luffy, remember that there will be a signficant moment where Zoro is out of the picture and Luffy isn't. This is what you want. Just remember that. If there is one character Oda likes more than Zoro, its Luffy.
Luffy can do what he wants. But the set up for the monster samurai like oden is not for him. Luffy won't be the one to open kaido up. Not the one to take his head. Outside of that have fun.

Edit: anyway im done, no point in having this discussion when the arc probably has another 40-50 chapters of fighting due to how massive it is.
no one belives zoro is soloing shit lmfao u made shit up buffoon like the rest of the clowns who said we think zoro solo kaido lmfao
since of the start we always said zoro will tag team with other wg members against kaido
love how u buffoons make fake shit

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Based how he stand for me it more look like he hit King and Queen with a attack, since how he stand with his kick pose.
As the current spoilers said, Marco vs King and Queen take multiple pages, probably they show off the battle, let see where this move on.
Marco doesn´t seem to beeing much hurt by King and Queen.
i think Oda bring up Marco to this arc is only for healing purpose and stalling Calamities, with Ice-Oni bullet plot, injured scabbards plot, injured allies plot.
Oda will extend on how amazing Marco's DF actually is.
so for the match up i think the new generation will step up to the game.

Strongest enemy swordsman is the obese old hag on the roof. Why would the swordsman angle be to set zoro up with the 2nd strongest swordsman ?
There's nothing there with zoro and King. He doesn't even need to learn to cut fire. There's no challenge from king that he cannot get and even more from the fight he is already in.
Ah, here we go again with the extreme takes. No point in having this argument. Clearly you guys are clouded by your bias.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Made up ur wet fanfics more u doofus.

No one believes Zoro will solo the entire fucking world.

Ur take is just dumb and pointless. Zoro is above commanders at this point and he would molest King.

King vs Zoro was a nice idea pre roof not now.

You have nothing logical to validate ur take.

Status
Not open for further replies.