Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep by far. He sould have been the last antagonist of the show.
I completely agree.
Tobi was not bad either but Kishimoto ruined his character in the war arc. I mean, it's not wrong that Tobi was Obito but the execution of his whole reasoning and hatred wasn't well imo.

Pain/Nagato on the other hand was a well written antagonist till the end, though people still can argue about the fact whether Nagato was convinced too fast by Naruto or not.
Nevertheless, far better than Obito or Madara (although Madara is one of my favo characters in Naruto).

I completely agree.
Tobi was not bad either but Kishimoto ruined his character in the war arc. I mean, it's not wrong that Tobi was Obito but the execution of his whole reasoning and hatred wasn't well imo.

Pain/Nagato on the other hand was a well written antagonist till the end, though people still can argue about the fact whether Nagato was convinced too fast by Naruto or not.
Nevertheless, far better than Obito or Madara (although Madara is one of my favo characters in Naruto).
No villain was immune to Naruto no Jutsu. One way or another that’s how they would end

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I completely agree.

Tobi's biggest character problem was his motivation.

He wanted to avenge a girl who prefered Kakashi's white fang:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.