Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously everything turned good at the end this is a shonen not some dark story. Outcome always turn good at the end in shonen : luck, TNJ, PU etc. Doesn't mean the initial decision wasn't stupid with the informations at hand.

Just wait for the green beast of Konoha return and wipe out Pain :myman:
LOL, but Naruto is not a series where it always ends well.... look at Azuma for example... also Kishi kills character cause he has no problem using Edo Tensei to bring them back for future plot... so killing people was something easy to do in Naruto imo...

Also, we all can agree that this was all just for build up between Naruto vs Pain... it was a destined match... and Naruto only came back when he mastered the Frog style and his training... so he did not cut short his training... in fact, he went to training there ONLY to fight Pain... so not coming back makes Zero sense to me

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
When Azuma get killed off by Hidan, many fans where crying out or Jiraiya vs Pain,god that was really a hard death, the way how Jiraiya get killed. Pain arc was godtier for me the only thing with annoy me was how fast Naruto could match but in the end Naruto was still saved by Kyuubi.
Overall Pain arc was great.
Yeah Pain arc was awesome. But Naruto saving the day, learning Sage Mod in less than a week, everyone trusting him to beat one of the strongest character of the verse and the TNJ at the end weren't a great end.

But overall Pain story was amazing, the war between states the treasons, Hanzo/Danzo, Jiraya fight etc. Pure love.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sasuke>Naruto most definitely, why so many people dislike Sasuke? Im noticing a trend of people disliking complex characters.
They’re too dumb
Post automatically merged:

Yeah Pain arc was awesome. But Naruto saving the day, learning Sage Mod in less than a week, everytone trusting him to beat one of the strongest character of the verse and the TNJ at the end weren't a great end.

But overall Pain story was amazing, the war between states the treasons, Hanzo/Danzo, Jiraya fight etc. Pure love.
Was it less than a week? I thought a lot of time passed tbh

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
When Azuma get killed off by Hidan, many fans where crying out or Jiraiya vs Pain,god that was really a hard death, the way how Jiraiya get killed. Pain arc was godtier for me the only thing with annoy me was how fast Naruto could match but in the end Naruto was still saved by Kyuubi.
Overall Pain arc was great.
How is it that Naruto went from low Jonin level to Kage level in a space of a week but spent two years with Jiraiya and all he had to show for it was a bigger Rasengan???:bamathink:

Status
Not open for further replies.