Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoo what? I’m saying Oda isn’t gonna make king win Marco vs king there’s no tension and the only underdog is the person we know would lose. It’s not happening Marco is at his limit that should be enough for you to stop dying on this stupid fucking hill.
That's funny coming from the guy who wants king vs sanji with 0 proof,i am so hyped for him to get perospero or jack or another lame ass like that:suresure:

Imagine it wasn't Marco but Sanji or Katakuri who perform these feats, the most people would flip out(including me). Let be honest here you can hate Marco or not but he truly deserve a W this chapter. We should be fair in this one and put this(I hate Marco) terms away, he truly deserve the W. Not everyone can fight two commanders at once and still looking good. Marco deserve a W alone for this insane performance.

Myself hype Katakuri for his feat against Capone/Jinbe and Pedro, what Marco showing here is even greater and we should respect this moment. Put Doffy in the situation of Marco, he would be dead already 20-30mins ago. Or other YC expect Katakuri and red hair pirates. The one who hype Katakuri performance against Jinbe/Capone and Pedro would dickriding Katakuri if Katakuri was the one who perform these feats. And not coming up with "G3lvl" feats who don't sound neither good. Marco in hybrid should be easily G4lvl and add probably a adv CoA, it tells a lot.

Sanji's gonna pull some Mr. Prince stuff to solve his choice dilemma, I bet. I don't see how he would prioritize one destination over the other. Both the Scabbards and Momo are in danger with enemy forces concentrating their man power on them. But, if Sanji chooses Momo, then he would be the 3rd Straw Hat Yamato interacts with. If Yamato does join, then I don't see why they can't get to know each member at a time.
I think that after comparing the two options, Sanji will come to the conclusion that he has to save Momonosuke, because Kinemon would never be happy knowing that he was saved instead of Momonosuke, if something bad happens to him.

King was able to cut Marco's wing only because he was evading Queen laser attack but he landed 2 good attacks on both of them. still he is not really much stronger than them he cannot compared to the Yonko that for sure. Big Mom with amnesia dealt with Queen like with a small child.

That's funny coming from the guy who wants king vs sanji with 0 proof,i am so hyped for him to get perospero or jack or another lame ass like that:suresure:
with zero proof? People have given proof multiple times you just wanna act stupid.

marcos near his limit and yet you think he is gonna fight anyone. You’re just trolling. Lets just stop arguing because I can already tell you are gonna continue to troll

I think that after comparing the two options, Sanji will come to the conclusion that he has to save Momonosuke, because Kinemon would never be happy knowing that he was saved instead of Momonosuke, if something bad happens to him.
he already did.

Sanji thinks momo is in danger
Post automatically merged:

the question is Chopper gonna fight or will he go heal the scabbards ?
he will fight the numbers. People keep forgetting about plot points.

with zero proof? People have given proof multiple times you just wanna act stupid.

marcos near his limit and yet you think he is gonna fight anyone. You’re just trolling. Lets just stop arguing because I can already tell you are gonna continue to troll
nothing in this chapter implies he is near his limit all it said is that he is tired,stop reaching to try and make your fight happen:milaugh:

The fact Marcos near his limit should be enough for the annoying sanji haters to stop dying on that king and Marco hill but no you guys just wanna act like idiots.

It’s confirmed Marco ain’t doing shit. He’s near his limit. The Marco predictions should be over
It doesnt matter at this point King has been treated like dogshit beating him isnt that great of an achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.