Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it time.

I do think that Marco is stronger individually, but the gap will not be as large as you think. The fact that Queen couldn't go and deal with the scabbards basically means that King wasn't confident in taking Marco on 1v1. Still, King has shit to spare like his hybrid and fire techniques and he cut of Marco's entire wing with a single swing which should be bad for his endurance as regen is running out.

I personally think Marco Extreme diffs Hybrid King.
Again the only reason why Marco is having problems is because his flame power is being split between fighting commanders and continously using it to keep those affected by the oni virus alive long enough for choppers antidote to be created. That perfectly explains why he doesn't have enough flame power to recoat his entire arm with a flame wing

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@nik87 It's not like that. It's fucking annoying after months of hyping King off portrayal of Kaido's RHM and dude turns out to not be able to hole his own against guy who is only known for regen Factor.

I had high hoper for King but looking how easily Marco handles 2 fucking commanders with bounties higher than Mochi lover is just disappoint.

Thank you Oda for ruining yet another crew due to plot armor.

What's next? King and Queen becoming friends with Tama? Or Yasuie arriving on Pedro to save Wano?

Oda you lost ur touch with the pen I swear.

I do think that Marco is stronger individually, but the gap will not be as large as you think. The fact that Queen couldn't go and deal with the scabbards basically means that King wasn't confident in taking Marco on 1v1. Still, King has shit to spare like his hybrid and fire techniques and he cut of Marco's entire wing with a single swing which should be bad for his endurance as regen is running out.

Well I only think it's an extreme diff for Marco if Hybrid King/Awakening King shows Ryuo with great swordsmanship as well.

But judging their current portrayal, I doubt King pushes Marco to extreme diff but like I said, it truly depends on King's skillset. He's also impressive rn despite Marco dominating them now.

For now, Marco (from everything we know/ have seen) definitely has superior portrayal to King and Katakuri.

If I had to guess, I think that in the end King and Kata will look extremely close/equal anyway while I would place Marco a bit above them.

Just like everyone was shitting on Zoro, now Zoro fans shit on King...
People seem to be very energetic about pushing things they are wrong about. :myman:
Very unlikely. Marco is giving everything he's got. Named attacks, haki?, regeneration, maybe even hybrid (if that's how his version looks like). And all he can is make King bleed bit.

Good luck fighting King in hybrid with his physical stats maxed out and with his sword that can take off Marco's limbs at every attack.
Exactly honestly looks like Marco his using his full power when King seems to be nerfed. It should be transformed version of king vs hybrid marco.

If Marco ends up defeated in the following chapter with King and Queen only taking superficial damage then that would be the reason for why this was set up as 2 vs 1.

Not that i'm arguing that King > Marco, i don't know for sure exactly how they compare.
It looks like Perospero is joining the fight, so more 3 vs 1

Marcos in hybrid it’s the same thing from
Marineford
And when was that stated to be his hybrid form?

It's like people lack reading comprehension when reading onepiece.

Hybrid adds both your top qualities in your human form and merges that with your top qualities in your zone form and then utilizes it all in one unique form. The form we see marco in by definition is not hybrid.

Yes but he’s also fighting and holding back Queen, Kings equal, and has been for and extended period of time by now.

If King on his own could extreme diff Marco, he and Queen shouldn’t be having this much of an issue even in weaker forms.
Do you guys realise that even Big Mom didn't want to stay down and fight him because he would delay her? And in MF he was stalling Admirals?

The dude is basically undefetable while he has his regen going, he's like Majin Bu. Things change when that runs out. King would've already took off his arm and ended the fight without his regeneration.

We don't know that my guy. Marco can do partial transformations, as in, he always has his wings out, but sometimes his legs are human then Phoenix claws etc.

From what we know every Hybrid has a change in the facial structure as well.

His fruit functions different. He may very well have another form
He’s in hybrid. Half human and half Phoenix. The reason he sometimes goes partial is because he has to.

Marcos arms in hybrid are wings he can’t fight with wings

Give it time.

What do you expect from King. Yeah he cut through Marcos wings, but at the same time Queen was able to shoot holes into him that went through his whole body.
So do you think Marco extreme diffs Queen as well?

If Marco ends up defeated in the following chapter with King and Queen only taking superficial damage then that would be the reason for why this was set up as 2 vs 1.

Not that i'm arguing that King > Marco, i don't know for sure exactly how they compare.
Oda wants Marco defeated without making King or Queen reveal their full powers yet. Thats why they have to gang up on him.

It looks like Perospero is joining the fight, so more 3 vs 1
Sure. The point is that it's possible the reason why this is not a 1 vs 1 fight, especially against an attrition fighter like Marco, is Oda's intention for Marco to be removed from the fights before the final match-ups begin, without causing decisive damage to any of the combatants that still have 1 vs 1 fights ahead of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.