Kaido & Big Mom vs Luffy Zoro Kidd Law Killer

King & Queen vs Marco & Perospero

Jack vs Sanji

WhosWho vs Jinbei

Sasski vs Franky

P1 & Ulti vs Nami & Usopp

Black Maria vs Robin & Brook

Drake vs Apoo

and no one cares about Chopper anyway (most excited for Warco & Werspero vs the calamities)
Yea your delusional you can’t even admit that sanji is gonna fight king and Yamato will fight Jack.

Coping when we get to sanji vs king is gonna be hilarious

:ronalaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Would people be more hype for Sanji vs Jack or Perospero? People despised the Jack matchup because of Jacks portrayal, but perospero has 700 mil bounty and hasn’t lost yet.....
everyone knows perospero is weaker than jack,they are just pretending that's not the case because there is a good chance of him being sanji's opponent for the arc now

S

stealthblack

Would people be more hype for Sanji vs Jack or Perospero? People despised the Jack matchup because of Jacks portrayal, but perospero has 700 mil bounty and hasn’t lost yet.....
beating 1 billion calamity that would give sanji 1billion+bounty

but perospero has a broken df, i really think he can defeat jack

Nah choppper is fighting the numbers. Him fight perospero makes zero sense.
I actually think Apoo will use the numbers to help the alliance when he eventually switches sides. Yeah Chopper probably won’t fight Perespero, I was mostly joking about that lol. Though it would make more sense than Hawkins fighting him tbh. I agree with the rest of your matchups but I would bet anything that Hawkins will not be fighting Perespero. It’s too random.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
kata himself implied that they were
I know it looked that way for power scalers

however point was luffy started out looking vastly inferior and as the fight went on
he grew to the point where they were more or less on the same tier.
Yep he recognized Luffy as a worthy foe. But that doesn't mean he lost or that luffy was above Kata. Luffy still has his G4 time limit and Kata had better FS and was overall superior

neither of that fight will happen, i swear people are just looking for excuses so that sanji will not fight king or queen, last chapter was jack and now it's perospero, come one man

@Jo_Ndule was right with one since the Onigashima war start, Oda build up a big role for Perospero and also said he gonna match commanders and look he is now a key factor for the Marco vs King+Queen fight.
Either he support Marco and they can defend himself vs King and Queen, or he choose the side of King and Queen and they finish off Marco, overall it show Perospero have a big role now and it depends on his choice who gonna take a L or W in next chapters.
Perospero can easily match other commanders, men that only want me to see Smoothie and the Veterans here right now, would be so insane hype or Katakuri... :steef::steef:

Overall I disagree with Jo in one point Marco.
He not run away like Apoo did against Zooro and Drake, in the moment where Apoo try to fight off both Drake and Zoro, he get stomped, Marco case he not run away but face ahead King+his troup+Queen. That dude is a monster and easily have a bounty above Luffy.
Hold on playa APOO got stomped in that moment??? You mean push back with no damage

J

Jo_Ndule

@Jo_Ndule was right with one since the Onigashima war start, Oda build up a big role for Perospero and also said he gonna match commanders and look he is now a key factor for the Marco vs King+Queen fight.
Either he support Marco and they can defend himself vs King and Queen, or he choose the side of King and Queen and they finish off Marco, overall it show Perospero have a big role now and it depends on his choice who gonna take a L or W in next chapters.
Perospero can easily match other commanders, men that only want me to see Smoothie and the Veterans here right now, would be so insane hype or Katakuri... :steef::steef:

Overall I disagree with Jo in one point Marco.
He not run away like Apoo did against Zooro and Drake, in the moment where Apoo try to fight off both Drake and Zoro, he get stomped, Marco case he not run away but face ahead King+his troup+Queen. That dude is a monster and easily have a bounty above Luffy.
He is not

Apoo was actually attacking and hurting SNs
Did Marco attack King and queen since he threw Zoro up? No
Did evene hurt or overpower any of them? No

Bounty? Never...

You guys keep writing this

There's a reason he is fighting zoan king not perospero (who had to be stalled by Carrot and wanda)
Oda didnt want to make Marco lose his regen quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.