Status
Not open for further replies.
People who hyped King last chap turning against him this chap.:seriously:

Am I suprised....nope. They were gonna hate on him eventually when he fights Sanji anyways:kayneshrug:
Not gonna trash him but not gonna wank him also.
The moment Zoro reached the top, Oda doesn't care at all about King. And King vs Sanji is not gonna happen anyway as long marco is there so lol. Strongest fights the strongest.

J

Jo_Ndule

oh sry they gave him the smallest wound possible in this manga,and he has healing powers that can grow back lost limbs soooooo...
Not they gave him
King alone gave him that

King casually handling hybrid Marco
Which says, he doesn't need Queen

All of these is plot stupidity

If King is serious, he wouldn't be fighting long range
Look at How he went after Sanji.

I find it interesting. What is the purpose of Perospero?

At first I thought it was actually a good thing that Carrot/Wanda beat him (as unrealistic as it would have been) because it allowed them to get revenge for Pedro. But now they lost so...what is he going to do lol?

If its not left for Pedro/Peckoms to return and defeat him, or if he's not around to bring the BMP into the battle, then what is he actually doing here, why him and not the rest of their crew?

I'm asking this rhetorically. I know WHY he's here in the narrative, he managed to survive the fall and is powerful, but why is ODA only bringing him around? Thats more my question. If Big Mom is going down this arc, its only right if Wano truly blows up into an even bigger war with the BMP and maybe even Sword or the other Whitebeard pirates. It's only right that Oda resolves both Yonko crews, not just one (and Perospero lol)
He is a strategist. I think he will stick to negotiation plot at some point if BM is losing

He is the key for pedro to comeback :myman:

Jack is really trying, King and Queen.... I don't think they are giving the slightest smallest shit about what is happening in right now.

And at the end of the arc : Oh no, Straw Hat Luffy and Zoro really are too strong. No, Kaidou, no Jack, no gifters and no flying six anymore. How could that happen ?

Watch Drake killing Hyogoro without a 2nd thought at end of chapter :crazwhat:
It would be a great choice to kill him and then immediately let Chopper start sharing the antidote.
Such an amazing ending for Hyo.
It remembers me of a certain film, i can't mention its name since I'd ruin it for you, in which a guy kills someone else who is really important to him to not make that person suffer in an apocalyptic-like situation just to discover a minute later that the world is basically safe again :sanmoji:

Marco is preventing those two from killing off the scabbards. I see nothing but Marco's greatness. :akasalt:

King on the other hand had Momo taken right under his nose, got disarmed by Izo, couldn't damage Sanji, got ignored by Zoro and now has to partner with Queen to fight off against one measley commander. :holdthisl:
Kaido got damaged from raizo and disarmed from neko.

kaido=vice admiral level

:laughmoji:

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Katakuri couldn't even put down base Luffy in 54 hits

The chad Marco is handling 2 yc at once

He clashed with BM equally

Bm respects him as well

Dont compare à loser to Warco
Katakuri’s as trash as Marco

He’s not “handling 2 YCs”, he’s being pushed back and on his last leg

Getting choked by BM isn’t that impressive

BM respects King way more than Marco

Don’t compare the walking punching bag Marco to King

Peros is definitely the VC of BigMom Pirates. That guy is doing more than he could, he may be a bit weaker than the mochi boy but he is definitely carrying the entire crew. Kudos to the firstborn!

Status
Not open for further replies.