Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
If Sanji doesn't go for the Scabbards, who'll handle the Drought?
Sanji meeting Momo and the scabbards can both happen. I always thought Momo will end up meeting the scabbards due to their connections, making even more sense if the shadowly figure is Hiyori, so i think this is Oda's way to make Sanji and Yamato meet. Both have connections to the scabbards

Why is this community acting like hybrid is every zoan best form? when it clearly isn't, King might not even be able to do hybrid maybe he can.
even Marco baseform=Hybrid<Full Zoan

Marco is preventing those two from killing off the scabbards. I see nothing but Marco's greatness. :akasalt:

King on the other hand had Momo taken right under his nose, got disarmed by Izo, couldn't damage Sanji, got ignored by Zoro and now has to partner with Queen to fight off against one measley commander. :holdthisl:
Momo was taken while sanji was inviseble, he did almost murdered sanji without even trying. Get disarmed by izo while not pay attention while even Aokiji was disarmed by pré time Skip sanji and paying attention. Bebia Fighting marco giving his ALL while king is not even using his main weapon.

The only L that exists is the One waiting for you.

J

Jo_Ndule

because he knows in close range Marco will destroy him

King's smart boy
Nope
Marco can't destroy anyone

He's not handling anyone...
Marco here is just being overpowered
This isn't impressive.

Oh wait... Katakuri didn't get pushed by SNs or so

Imaginr bullets overpowering Katakuri or doffy or even perospero ...seriously
.you guys hyping this

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Marco's healing seems to he manual, not automatic. The fact that King could hurt him with Marco not healing is a sign that Marco's healing pool is running low and is being conservative with it. We also saw this in MF. Is Pero fights against Marco, the bird could be in some real trouble.

Sanji meeting Momo and the scabbards can both happen. I always thought Momo will end up meeting the scabbards due to their connections, making even more sense if the shadowly figure is Hiyori, so i think this is Oda's way to make Sanji and Yamato meet. Both have connections to the scabbards
And then Yamato can move towards fighting Kaido :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.