Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Pero will get to fight Brook & Chopper (or only one of them) :zorothink:

In fact I don't think Brook will stay in the fight against Black Maria and if Jimbe fights against WsW, Brook should get his 'own' fight. Even if it is Round 2 against Pero

Oda should have made Yamato as villain , Jack the strongest calamity and doffy here.

There's no hype from king and queen
Same with Marco

Marco needs to start dodging, showing koka or impressive attacks.
It's absurd all he's been doing is tank... fly and kick
Yamato being a villain would have been sad to me.

Look at how things ended up with Monet. Of course it would not have been necessarily the same, in general she has potential to do well however this is why I would not have liked so.

We are speaking about a 1006 chapters long manga where only good guys Ace, Whitebeard and Pedro died ( maybe I forgot just a few ).

Detective Conan has far more death lmao.
My point is its not as linear as you make it out to be, oda doesnt fear going off from his norm. My point still stands ace died on panel not in a flashback in his prime while luffy cried.

Fodder portrayal? Clashes admirals, blues with yonkous, goofs entire ships, stalls 2 YC commanders, has mythical zoan with regenerative + healing abilities, has peculiar flames and survived battle with post marineford blackbeard.... idk about fodder portrayal m8
Fodder Portrayal Akno is talking about concerns King.

I like how this chapter actually doesn't move anything foward.
Marco has been fighting king and queen since he sent Zoro flying to the roof.
Sanji is running somewhere.
Yamato e Shinobu get discovered...again.
Only "new" thing is Perospero offscreening Carrot and Wanda.
Fuck Hyogoro. Chopper is ALREADY going against the clock. Unless Marco will need to step away from fighting and keep making everyone warm to stall the virus, and someone else steps in to fight King, Queen AND Perospero. Unlikely. lol.
Exactly.

This chapter was supposed to have color but nothing here is worthy.

Why should Oda even stop here? Cram all the worthless shit in together. Hawkins crew, Blacktooth chasing Sanji for a tiebreaker, the resurrection of Orochi, etc

Maybe Pero will get to fight Brook & Chopper (or only one of them) :zorothink:

In fact I don't think Brook will stay in the fight against Black Maria and if Jimbe fights against WsW, Brook should get his 'own' fight. Even if it is Round 2 against Pero
Pero is weak to fire so Sanji vs Pero.
Brook will fight Jack and save the scabbards with Toki/Hiyori.

Sanji meeting Momo and the scabbards can both happen. I always thought Momo will end up meeting the scabbards due to their connections, making even more sense if the shadowly figure is Hiyori, so i think this is Oda's way to make Sanji and Yamato meet. Both have connections to the scabbards
My though how it end:
Sanji save the Scabbards vs Jack, get pushed back or fight equal with Jack, Yamato shows up and take the fight for Sanji who go to help Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.