Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

:beckmoji:If pero easily trapd Marco next chapter and Marco can't break free

:milaugh:rip Marco
Coz mochi is more sticky and Marco won't ever break out from it if g4 can't break out.

:steef:anything pero does to Marco... hypes Katakuri's powers which isn't weak to fire

After taking out Marco LOOL. Marco is literally fighting two commanders. King won't take him out.
Marco vs King is confirmed since the day Marco set foot on Wano. And Marco will defeat King.
I feel bad for you.....

Read OP for 20 years, and still cant tell that the third party ally doesnt defeat the main baddies. Of course Oda re-affirming it 3 times this arc wasnt enough for you either. Oh well....

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Haha what do you think about "those ones" who think Sanji will fight king ?

All i know is marco won't fight King 1 vs 1
I think they want to give sanji the strongest opponent possible but it looks very unlikely,without the trolling i think his opponent will be queen because of his connection with judge

Not gonna trash him but not gonna wank him also.
The moment Zoro reached the top, Oda doesn't care at all about King. And King vs Sanji is not gonna happen anyway as long marco is there so lol. Strongest fights the strongest.
you can't say that oda doesn't care about king and still dedicates panels to his fights... and dedicates a panel where he's on a call in midst of a fight with marco.. who is being fought by queen.. if marco was that great atleast queen would have been shown in an injured state. .. u never know what condition marco is in...he is fighting 2 commanders too..and what happened to all that hype around king not yet using his sword coz he's too OP..... man yall switch preferences like u never were a king supporter... Jesus.. enlighten thy slaves with grace.. Amen... Amen

Now with the Carrot stuff...

I wonder where Oda will go with it. Does she get back to Perospero again or will she be delegated to some other role?

Personally I think Perospero is reserved for one of the Strawhats.

So that's an ouch for the C4N crowd.

I don't give a flying fuck, his healing has limits. King really said he was busy dealing with Marco, while having Queen, while having a half dead Jack go to finish Scabbards instead.

Talk about fucking incompetence:suresure:
We don't know what his supposed limits are outside of his inability to heal others as well as himself. There's 0 evidence on panel of people actually stopping his regen. Even Kizaru had to use a sneak attack & sea stone. You really think Marco's going to let Queen go easily? Use your brain.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Marco is still trash, this chapter doesn’t change anything
Yes, this chapter doesn't change anything for none Marco haters.

What did this chapter change?
It was welp known that Marco's regen is a pain in the ass
There is a difference b/w prolonging a fight with regeneration and holding off multiple people of YC calibre at the same time. If he were a weaker character King or Queen would rag doll him until his regeneration runs out.

Nobody hiding
What has he done? Still being pushed back

Everyone knows Marco can stall long range vs people who aren't being physical or skilled with him.

Casual King hurt him and pushed him back
If King can do that...tells you how much kizaru trolled him

Marco regen will run out due to bullets here in wano lol
There is nothing wrong with being pushed back by a YC-1 and a YC-2. Any other YC would get trashed like a fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.