Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::phoenixmarco::phoenixmarco:

Can i officially label you two as fucking clowns now eh @Jo_Ndule @KAIDO D. STRONGER

Lmao D stronger didn't i tell you couple days ago that Marco's hybrid would be called out if he used it or at least made out to be seen as a major deal?

He fighting both King and Queen lol
Why are you marking me man?​
I have not read any "hybrid MARCOS in the chapter", although what he is using is hybrid and his only mode in which he has always dueled, against all the higher layers / levels in which he fought / faced, BIG MOM, AKAINU, AOKIJI, KIZARU.

Oh, are you happy that QUEEN is also in combat?
Let me show you why ODA still keeps QUEEN and KING in their ZOANS transformations, which are particularly their weakest forms.

Even fighting at his best, he can't do that in QUEEN and KING who are underestimating him in full zoan MODE.

Breathless, fighting in his best form that he has always faced all the other layers, bleeding and in the rear.
While KING and Queen are not even at their best.

And he couldn't even dominate QUEEN in which BIG MOM won with 3 pats and without control of himself. LMAO
No wonder it happened:

Even though it was able to neutralize the BIG MOM DF, BASE BIG MOM dominated it.

And that's not a big deal, MARCOS is using his best form, the one he used to fight AKAINU, using his best form to face QUEEN and KING who are unharmed and making MARCOS bleed and stand in the rear defending themselves from miserable bullets.

You: "Hibrido MARCOS is really going to be a big deal".

Yes, he hid that hybrid and let ACE die. He hid in MF underestimating all the ALMIRANTS there and fighting in his "incomplete" mode.
While you're bleeding and being pressured here to defend yourself.

What the fuck is this writer doing..?

SMH...:seriously:

There's so many thing that could have been done by King and Queen, instead we got them wasting time & energy to a guy that not even supposed to be there.., seriously..?, fuck marco, he's fucking done, stop dragging his ass into this oda.., do you mean to tell me kaido's No.1 and 2 man couldn't at least touch marco with their haki..?, seriously what the fuck is this shit..

There's so many thing that could have been done by King and Queen, instead we got them wasting time & energy to a guy that not even supposed to be there.., seriously..?, fuck marco, he's fucking done, stop dragging his ass into this oda.., do you mean to tell me kaido's No.1 and 2 man couldn't at least touch marco with their haki..?, seriously what the fuck is this shit..
Marco>ur fav

what's the point bringing marco to wano if he's not taking part in the war?

es, he hid that hybrid and let ACE die. He hid in MF underestimating all the ALMIRANTS there and fighting in his "incomplete" mode.
While you're bleeding and being pressured here to defend yourself.
this is marcos best form, his full phoenix form so you're wrong once again
queen and king when facing big mom they didnt use their hybrid forms its probably trash legit

Damn now I'm fanboying over the idea Chopper might fight an Oni Drake. It entirely validates the ice oni plotline, especially for Chopper. I'm going to get disappointed aren't I.

That said, another thing I realized is that Jinbe vs. WsW is happening directly the floor above Black Maria vs Robin/Brook. Remember this scene in Enies Lobby?

What if Jinbe or WsW break the floor and crash down to Black Maria? What if there is a switcheroo just like with Usopp and Sanji above but it ends up being Jinbe/Brook? What if Jinbe finds motivation to exit that fight with WsW to shift the battles against the Calamities? I STILL think Yamato vs Jack is happening, especially due to Momo's connection to the Scabbards and likely that 10th person being his sister or mother.

This would entirely allow Yamato, Jinbe and Sanji to be available for the 3 calamities, WHILE keeping Zoro/Luffy fighting Kaido, AND maintaining a strict Strawhat vs Beast Pirate matchup. And just to play it out again:

- Ulti vs Nami
- Page 1 vs Usopp
- Drake (Oni'ed) vs Chopper
- Black Maria vs Robin
- Sasaki vs Franky
- WsW vs Brook
- Jack vs Yamato
- Queen vs Jinbe
- King vs Sanji (just to make all of you Sanji bros happy)
- Kaido vs Luffy and Zoro

This would actually be fucking sick ngl, as much as I'm doubting Brook vs Whos Who or Jinbe changing his fight, but there have been plenty of Enies Lobby parallels this arc so far (Black Maria/Kalifa and Sanji being the most notorious), so I could see this happening.

@Paperchampion23 I’m now thinking that the matchups will be:

Usopp vs P1
Nami vs Ulti
Chopper vs (weakened) Perospero
Franky vs Sasaki
Robin/Brook vs Black Maria
Jinbe (or Brook) vs Who’s Who

If Chopper ends up fighting solo against Perospero, then I see no reason why Brook and Robin should be the only ones not getting a 1v1. Oda needs to make Brook fight WsW in this scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.