- Ulti vs Nami
- Page 1 vs Usopp
- Drake (Oni'ed) vs Chopper
- Black Maria vs Robin
- Sasaki vs Franky
- WsW vs Brook
- Jack vs Yamato
- Queen vs Jinbe
- King vs Sanji (just to make all of you Sanji bros happy)
- Kaido vs Luffy and Zoro
As someone who's been dying for all the SHs to have a real fight since the NW, I'm 1000% behind this.
The Chopper part is a bit iffy but still behind it.

To add to the Yamato and Jack part, if the theory that Kaido treated Jack as his adopted son is true, it adds to the fight with Yamato. Their ages are legit 5 days apart.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
Why are you marking me man?​
β€’ I have not read any "hybrid MARCOS in the chapter", although what he is using is hybrid and his only mode in which he has always dueled, against all the higher layers / levels in which he fought / faced, BIG MOM, AKAINU, AOKIJI, KIZARU.

β€’ Oh, are you happy that QUEEN is also in combat?
Let me show you why ODA still keeps QUEEN and KING in their ZOANS transformations, which are particularly their weakest forms.

Even fighting at his best, he can't do that in QUEEN and KING who are underestimating him in full zoan MODE.

That's cap. Zoan transformation isn't the weakest.

I mean regardless that would mean chopper beats a supernova
I don’t really see it happening honestly
Tbh, I think we all severely underestimate chopper.

Right now Franky is fighting Sasaki, a character deemed to be 1 of the 2 top F6 members (allegedly). Back in Enies Lobby, Chopper actually fought a slightly stronger opponent than Franky did, people forget this.

I won't deny that Chopper has been relegated to irrelevancy, but he's actually supposed to be WAY stronger than he lets on. Him "defeating" Drake would be more like saving him. It wouldn't be Drake in full control. It would be Drake infected by a mindless virus, which is entirely central to what Chopper is doing right now.

We'll see what happens, I'm starting to think Drake may actually be infected by protecting Chopper, which would then drive Chopper to save Drake.

I actually think its even more possible Chopper fights an Oni'ed Drake. I always found it weird the Oni virus plotline has led to essentially false danger and to give Chopper something to do. Right now Drake is protecting Chopper, and Hyou is about to turn full Oni. If Drake steps in to save Chopper, he may also be infected. Curing Drake might be harder than any other opponent because of how strong he should be. I don't necessarily think Chopper will fight Perospero due to him defeating Carrot, seems like less of a motivation to me over the virus plotline which entirely has Chopper tied atm.
Idk, Chopper beating a SN seems too far-fetched imo, unless the virus massively nerfs Drake’s fighting capabilities

Status
Not open for further replies.