Status
Not open for further replies.
But Kyros had a background story to Diamante and they also had both the name as colosseum heroes. Both where equals. Doffy crew where shown to have the upperhand. As example Hajrudin(he won extrem high diff). No one ever show clearly portrayal above the enemy opponent. But this time it is totally different. As King and Queen aint really doing something to Marco. Marco has his Name/Hype/Feat on his side and you can clearly see he is not the underdog but the powerhouse allie. That is really rare to be honest that Oda draw a fight based on that.

We had always the same Situation.
Either the Heroes where equal to each other or they beeing the underdog against the opponent. But however this time Marco is clearly above King at least the way how Oda portrayal them. In both storytelling and tension it doesn't make anysense right?

So I try to see a opponent for King. Jinbe facing WsW and Sanji either get Jack or Queen(Depends on Yamato) in that cade who gonna face King? Doesn't you ask yourself the question who could face King?
marco and king got to many parallels bro
they both got asked to join the crew of the yonko
fire users birds
both kicked bm ship
also they might got history to

Wano war Arc started around chapter 974 so we are around 30 chapters in.

If we add 70 chapters it means we are at 30% and the War will total 100 chapters long.

Are you greenegg 2.0?

Didn't you say Shanks>Mihawk before?

Marco is clearly stronger than Ben based on feats and portrayal, what are you talking about Lol. Marco is above yonko right hands as he is fighting 2 right hands King + Queen at the same time.
1. I said shanks>mihawk but I’m saying mihawk is still yonko level

2. Ben beckmans portrayal is above Marcos. Marco is stalling rn against base king and zoan form queen. They aren’t even in their strongest form yet.

3. Shanks has the smallest crew and Oda has been building them up to be the strongest yonko crew. For their crew to be that small either Ben beckman needs to be yonko level or very close to that or the fodder has to be on the level of flying six members on average

They don't care about Momo. Big Mom doesn't care about Momo. That's Kaido's issue.
Actually, come to think of it, I can find 4 different better reasons why Sanji vs Daifuku is bound to happen.
1) Momo and Yamato are near the port. Logically, that is where BMP will set foot on the island
2) There is bad blood between Sanji and Daifuku. Daifuku slapped Pudding in front of Sanji.
3) Daifuku humiliated Sanji previously.
4) He might know what had happened to Vinsmokes. Mocking Sanji and saying something like they tortured Reiju is more than enough to drive Sanji over the edge.

Yh true. As much as I would like Sanji and Kinemon to meet up. I do think Sanji will choose Momo. Momo is one of the cards that Kaido needs to win. Sanji just can't not pick him. I can see why Sanji is struggling because he doesnt want to abandon Kinemon. But I feel if Sanji picks Momo, then the scarbbards are fucked since nobody will save them against Jack. Yamato is too far away and if Sanji is heading that direction instead of the Scarbbards....then they will get wrecked.

Only way scarbbards surive this is if Toki is there and she does some voodoo on Jack and sends him to the future or something lmao.
Aren't you forgetting someone? Someone with long hair, that uses cards and that is not Kejon?:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.