Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, come to think of it, I can find 4 different better reasons why Sanji vs Daifuku is bound to happen.
1) Momo and Yamato are near the port. Logically, that is where BMP will set foot on the island
2) There is bad blood between Sanji and Daifuku. Daifuku slapped Pudding in front of Sanji.
3) Daifuku humiliated Sanji previously.
4) He might know what had happened to Vinsmokes. Mocking Sanji and saying something like they tortured Reiju is more than enough to drive Sanji over the edge.
Sanji fighting someone with a bounty lower than his is really bad and would confirm the theories about Oda's wife.
Basically we could consider EOS Sanji as the weakest straw hat if he fought Daifuku this arc.
Going from the M3 to the weakest one... eww :whitepress:

Actually, come to think of it, I can find 4 different better reasons why Sanji vs Daifuku is bound to happen.
1) Momo and Yamato are near the port. Logically, that is where BMP will set foot on the island
2) There is bad blood between Sanji and Daifuku. Daifuku slapped Pudding in front of Sanji.
3) Daifuku humiliated Sanji previously.
4) He might know what had happened to Vinsmokes. Mocking Sanji and saying something like they tortured Reiju is more than enough to drive Sanji over the edge.
Thats an L, Sanji deserves a commander

This is all shaping together nicely.
I'm predicting Perospero heads over to fight Marco as a proxy for Big Mom.
Marco cannot handle Perospero, King, and Queen.
Sanji comes in and does what he does best (sneak attacks) Perospero.
He mid diffs Perospero and then joins X Drake against Queen.
Marco handles King solo.

Like seriously, Sanji is debating going to Momo or Kin’emon.

Neither decision leads him to King or Queen.
One of them leads him to Jack.

Hell, we might even get Sanji and Yamato vs Jack.
That Would be Character development For sanji,Sanji,Yamato and Carrot Vs The Mighty destroyer Jack.Oda Has done it again Siiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Status
Not open for further replies.