Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Both cases are frustrating.

The best thing for the Big Mom Pirates would be to fight someone else than the alliance, so they can fight at full power without any handicapp.
Yeah I can accept that but do not add them to Onigashima.....

See how dumb this war alreayd is under the roof. Zero tension, zero drama. Fucking cricus.

Adding Big Mom pirates would make this even more of a circus because Oda would need to heavily rely on plot armor for the alliance.

Admirals where are you :/

Yeah I can accept that but do not add them to Onigashima.....

See how dumb this war alreayd is under the roof. Zero tension, zero drama. Fucking cricus.

Adding Big Mom pirates would make this even more of a circus because Oda would need to heavily rely on plot armor for the alliance.

Admirals where are you :/
Speaking of the admirals I wonder what they are doing right now with the RA and ex-Warlords issues.

Seth

โ€Ž
Canโ€™t wait to see people call Marco trash for having trouble in a THREE VERSUS ONE
He ain't trash but he also aint GOD YC as everyone see him.

Dude has no actual ap. All he can do is stall people due to regen.

Under roof alliance team has no actual ap.

1. I said shanks>mihawk but Iโ€™m saying mihawk is still yonko level

2. Ben beckmans portrayal is above Marcos. Marco is stalling rn against base king and zoan form queen. They arenโ€™t even in their strongest form yet.

3. Shanks has the smallest crew and Oda has been building them up to be the strongest yonko crew. For their crew to be that small either Ben beckman needs to be yonko level or very close to that or the fodder has to be on the level of flying six members on average
You debunked your own post then. Mihawk can't be Yonko level by being weaker than Shanks.

How Ben's portrayal above Marco? Lmao. He did nothing but stopping Kizaru with an ambush for 1 chapter then he failed to stop Kizaru in the next chapter. What fanfiction is this? Marco fought all 3 Admirals for a long period and didn't lose. Kizaru needed to cheapshot him from behind even that wasn't enough he needed 2 v 1 while still cheapshotting. Marco shits on Beckman's 1 chapter only hype. Its not even close.

Marco casually dodges 2 swordsmen (Brook + Zoro) and didn't even fight Mihawk, he send someone weaker than himself Vista to fight Mihawk, he had superior portrayal than Mihawk.

Come back later when Gorousei hypes Beckman like they hyped Marco.

Another superior portrayal: Nekomamushi chooses to ask Marco's help not Old Rayleigh's.

One thing has always bothered me about Perospero surviving the fall:

He seems absurdly confident about waltzing into allegedly enemy territory (according to him) by himself. He directly references that "We'll deal with you" and that the "Big Mom Pirates will reign supreme".

I really do believe he has something up his sleeve with his crew, the odd relevance of him being here and not others who are stronger than him (apparently at least Snack and Smoothie) is weird to me. Unless they ARE here.

Its been a popular theory Pero is carrying one of Mont-d'Or's books, which has the Mama Canter inside.

I feel like that is 100% an Oda thing to do, to basically shift up the battlefield by literally dropping the BMP right in the middle of it, causing even more chaos to an already chaotic arc. It also entirely opens the potential for more allies arriving, namely Sword or the Whitebeard Pirates.

I REALLY do think he's there to serve a purpose, such as bringing the BMP onto Onigashima.

Doubt Oda will waste two commanders on Marco, have no idea what Oda planning with him tbh
The fact that people actually think Marco's gonna beat 2 commanders is crazy. This is setting up Marco to be defeated. And honestly Marco's defeat/potential death might be the real tragedy of Act 3.

Seth

โ€Ž
Speaking of the admirals I wonder what they are doing right now with the RA and ex-Warlords issues.
People expect them to hunt warlord but it is funny because from what I remember Kizaru and Akainu were in the base.

Boa can't be captured without Admiral and sending only one Admiral to Mihawk its like a mismatch.

Seth

โ€Ž
Where are people getting this? Like seriously, what evidence is there that Marco has bad AP?
Show me a panel of Marco doing some incredible damage to people man...

There are none.

Status
Not open for further replies.