Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing has always bothered me about Perospero surviving the fall:

He seems absurdly confident about waltzing into allegedly enemy territory (according to him) by himself. He directly references that "We'll deal with you" and that the "Big Mom Pirates will reign supreme".

I really do believe he has something up his sleeve with his crew, the odd relevance of him being here and not others who are stronger than him (apparently at least Snack and Smoothie) is weird to me. Unless they ARE here.

Its been a popular theory Pero is carrying one of Mont-d'Or's books, which has the Mama Canter inside.

I feel like that is 100% an Oda thing to do, to basically shift up the battlefield by literally dropping the BMP right in the middle of it, causing even more chaos to an already chaotic arc. It also entirely opens the potential for more allies arriving, namely Sword or the Whitebeard Pirates.

I REALLY do think he's there to serve a purpose, such as bringing the BMP onto Onigashima.
All they need is a mirror and Brulee and her Mirror World 🗡️

One thing has always bothered me about Perospero surviving the fall:

He seems absurdly confident about waltzing into allegedly enemy territory (according to him) by himself. He directly references that "We'll deal with you" and that the "Big Mom Pirates will reign supreme".

I really do believe he has something up his sleeve with his crew, the odd relevance of him being here and not others who are stronger than him (apparently at least Snack and Smoothie) is weird to me. Unless they ARE here.

Its been a popular theory Pero is carrying one of Mont-d'Or's books, which has the Mama Canter inside.

I feel like that is 100% an Oda thing to do, to basically shift up the battlefield by literally dropping the BMP right in the middle of it, causing even more chaos to an already chaotic arc. It also entirely opens the potential for more allies arriving, namely Sword or the Whitebeard Pirates.

I REALLY do think he's there to serve a purpose, such as bringing the BMP onto Onigashima.
That adds 2 Commanders (Smoothie and Snack), some Veterans (Daifuku, Raisin etc..)
Is a considerable reinforcement

One thing is (near)sure: if BMP land in Onigashima, then Big Mom will fall here

Show me a panel of Marco doing some incredible damage to people man...

There are none.
I mean, everyone we’ve seen Marco fight was an admiral or a Yonko.
Boundman literally did jack shit to Kaido.

There’s literally no evidence that Marco has “trash AP.”

Like, I’m not saying Marco has insane AP. But saying that he has “trash AP” is a really weird take.

All they need is a mirror and Brulee and her Mirror World 🗡️
Fuck, thats a good one too. Though I question if she was even with them at Wano. Seemed like Oven, Kata, Cracker and Brulee stayed behind since they were never featured earlier. Daifuku, Snack, Compote, Amande, Mont-d'Or, Smoothie and Pero among others were seen on the ship.

Mont's power is just cool cause it could virtually just drop the entire crew there instantly.

S

stealthblack

What îs sanji even going to do with momonosuke, only fodders are after him.

Sanji stuck fighting fodders or no fight at all. Dam jack, drag down your as over to him

That adds 2 Commanders (Smoothie and Snack), some Veterans (Daifuku, Raisin etc..)
Is a considerable reinforcement

One thing is (near)sure: if BMP land in Onigashima, then Big Mom will fall here
Thats what I'm hoping. As much as things point to BM being related to Elbaf and her secret, I hope that her crew in the least falls here.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Like, I’m not saying Marco has insane AP. But saying that he has “trash AP” is a really weird take.
We just have different takes on this.

You probably refer to Kizaru kick and Big Mom clash.

I have a different opinion on both of these situations.

I always remember the enraged Marco attack on Akainu and it did nothing. I just need to see Marco's ap feats.

Let's be honest. He looks poor in comparison to Luffy or Katakuri in terms of offensive capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.