Status
Not open for further replies.
no one belives zoro is soloing shit lmfao u made shit up buffoon like the rest of the clowns who said we think zoro solo kaido lmfao
since of the start we always said zoro will tag team with other wg members against kaido
love how u buffoons make fake shit
No offense but that's simply lying. Whether or not yours purposely forgetting that or not....

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ah, here we go again with the extreme takes. No point in having this argument. Clearly you guys are clouded by your bias.
Lmfao what's extreme in what I said ?
Don't cry cause you don't have a response

Whose the stronger swordsman big mom or king ?
What purpose does zoro have to fight King that he can't get from big mom and more ?
You want to talk the swordsman route don't you. Then talk. What is there for zoro vs King.

i think Oda bring up Marco to this arc is only for healing purpose and stalling Calamities, with Ice-Oni bullet plot, injured scabbards plot, injured allies plot.
Oda will extend on how amazing Marco's DF actually is.
so for the match up i think the new generation will step up to the game.
Think so too. Especially I don't think Macro can handle 3 YC lvl opponents with King, Queen, and now Perospero adding into coming in. Macro is YC+ for sure, but Idk that good to handle all these respective ones all at once, so he going need to switch out especially if he need to go heal up Scabbards or help with Chopper perhaps?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Think so too. Especially I don't think Macro can handle 3 YC lvl opponents with King, Queen, and now Perospero adding into coming in. Macro is YC+ for sure, but Idk that good to handle all these respective ones all at once, so he going need to switch out especially if he need to go heal up Scabbards or help with Chopper perhaps?
if Oda bring up Marco to be main fighter in this arc, by logic he should go to the rooftop too because he is the only one maybe stronger than Luffy or on par with Luffy.
but Marco is still inside dome and i only see his plot is just doing some healing thingy, he cant remove ice-oni bullet effect but he can stall the spreading effect which is give more time to Chopper to finish the antidotes.

I mean, there's also "The man Roger was waiting for" and "The one who will bring the Dawn of the World." All Luffy, all connected to Wano for technically centuries.
Well since we are technically going to talk about vague connections and not direct connections. Zoro and Ryuma are connected via the fact that Zoro was called the second ryuma in the vol6magazine of one piece by oda, And since Zoro is the second ryuma then he is also connected to wano for many centuries.

Zoro will continue to fight Kaido and defeat him. The manga has set that up for a while. That's why Kaido said he wouldn't mind being killed by a strong samurai.

The only way Zoro is fighting King is if Kaido knocks him off the island and breaks his sword, demon splitter, with one attack causing Zoro land in Ringo.

Zoro than goes to meet the Fox to retrieve shusui, to temporary replace his broken sword. I do see Zoro obtaining the second generation demon splitter at the end of Wano regardless of what happens. Kaido sends King after Zoro, believing Zoro it's too strong and dangerous to be left alive.

Zoro meets up with the fox who tells him about his lineage and Ryuma. We get a back story on Ryuma while Zoro finds a scroll and his family's tomb that contains sword techniques forbidden to be taught outside of Wano.

Zoro studies the scroll and then head towards the capital. He meets and defeat King on the way and encounter Kaido at the capital. They have a huge battle and Zoro cuts Kaido in half above the capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.