Status
Not open for further replies.
Only fools thought Pound would die before meeting Lola, Pedro is dead and he wasn't off screened since Perospero was literally right next to him before he died and only Peros the Mink slayer was left.
ive said this 1000 times on different one piece places buit Pound was literally introduced being stabbed in the head and ignoring it. Randolph is set up as one of Big Mom's better homies that arent napoleon, zeus, and pandora, and he straight plants his spear in the back of Pound's head the first time Pound shows up, then Pound reacts with more surprise at seeing the straw hats again than he does taking a hit to the dome

if Oven had cut his back, or heart, or torso, he'd be dead, but zoro could probably hit pound in the back of the head with an onigiri and hed be fine

After Marco's death:

King: "I will bring Roronoa down myself. I sense he must be dealt with now before he becomes a threat to Kaido-sama."

Later:

King: "Will you kill Kaido soon?"
Roronoa Zoro: "Of course I will! I am the man who will become the world's strongest swordsman!"
King: "You're looking quite far into the future." (Willfully falls on back.)
marco wont die. Marco is immortal

ive said this 1000 times on different one piece places buit Pound was literally introduced being stabbed in the head and ignoring it. Randolph is set up as one of Big Mom's better homies that arent napoleon, zeus, and pandora, and he straight plants his spear in the back of Pound's head the first time Pound shows up, then Pound reacts with more surprise at seeing the straw hats again than he does taking a hit to the dome

if Oven had cut his back, or heart, or torso, he'd be dead, but zoro could probably hit pound in the back of the head with an onigiri and hed be fine
It's just oda being weird

Status
Not open for further replies.