Status
Not open for further replies.
King can fly to the second floor to get to Momo once Sanji gets him. Queen doesnt give a fuck about Momo nor can he catch up to Sanji and Momo....
1. Momo isn't near the mansion like at all. I already told you. Reread Chapter 1005. Yamato/Momo are near the front of the dome, it was shown on the map.

2. Queen gives a fuck about Sanji, which is 100% more fucks than King gives since he literally dropped him after clashing with him once, or do you need a reminder page?

Just letting peeps here know that if Brook somehow frees Jinbe from his fight from WsW (maybe Jinbe/WsW fall through the floor and end up where Black Maria is and maybe Jinbe finds hes more useful somewhere else), im 100% supporting Luffy/Zoro vs Kaido, Sanji vs King, Jinbe Vs Queen and Yamato vs Jack.

By that point the Strawhat numbers work well enough to cover all main beast pirate members (even if you put Chopper vs P1 or an Oni-Drake). At this point I can't get behind every Beast Pirate being taken on by a strawhat....then Marco vs King. Thematically that just doesn't seem consistent at all this arc lol.

If Brook doesnt, im still sticking to my guns about Zoro getting a relevant fight with King because thats where the puzzle piece would fit on there being enough Strawhat members (including Yamato) to fight beast pirate members. Make fun of me if you want, time will tell:kayneshrug:
I was thinking the same thing regarding Jinbe... but what held me back is that both Who's Who and Jinbe are TIED... meaning, they either have a past, or they know each other from before... so that made me stay with the Jinbe vs Who's who as a more potential match up...that's why

It's exactly like when many INCLUDING ME theorized Who's who is Gin from Baratie... I was the first to say if it's true, I would be okay to see Sanji faces him and NOT a calamity... because their match honestly was not settled back then, and they were close in strength, and Sanji and gin have a past... and it would circle all the way back to beginning of series...

Anyway, I wanted to advocate for that for Jinbe, but him having a past with Who's who made me stay on the fence

1. Momo isn't near the mansion like at all. I already told you. Reread Chapter 1005. Yamato/Momo are near the front of the dome, it was shown on the map.

2. Queen gives a fuck about Sanji, which is 100% more fucks than King gives since he literally dropped him after clashing with him once, or do you need a reminder page?
Its shown in this chapter Momo is most likely going to be in Sanji's possession. Yamato and Sanji are eventually gonna meet-up.

No he does not. It doesnt matter who gives a fuck about. Because Queen wont run into Sanji since he aint on the second floor. Whilst King is interested in killing what Sanji is planning on protecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.