Status
Not open for further replies.
He was my favourite character before Shippuden. I disliked Naruto and his loud self but came to appreciate him in Shippuden.
I have always liked Sakura and Kakashi from the jump. Adult Sasuke is so much better now though. I just didn't like the idea of leaving his family to investigate Aliens for over a decade like cmon fam.
I think he feels a lot of remorse for what he did, so he tries to make up for it by working hard instead of being happy with his family? Itโ€™s admirable.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Ever read Bleach? Itโ€™s not as egregious as FT with the fan service and has some girls do cool shit. Itโ€™s still shonen but itโ€™s better than Op or Naruto
no i never did read it
it was one thing i missed completely
i did watch the anime a few years ago and i know its returning with the end of it.
how many girls really do cool shit ? apart from yoruichi
and dont say that trashy soifone whatever lol hated her

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Making Naruto coming back while it was precisely Pain goal to capture him. And her giving the keys of the car to Naruto and trusting him too much.

Pain just destroyed everyone and erased Konoha but yeah Naruto would make it easy ? Without Minato seal (nobody knew that existed) Naruto would have turned full Kyubi and destroyed everything and everyone. And he was close to be captured.

And everyone just watching NAruto fighting Pain was nonsense, just gang up the guy

I think a lot of his actions then were very confusing, I couldnโ€™t follow his logic anymore from that point on
Nothing really confusing about it, Sasuke wanted to get rid of the old system which caused the Uchiha tragedy(among others) and make a new system where he would rule from the shadows righting any wrong.

It was Sasuke's own solution for the question Nagato asked Naruto about how he would end the cycle of suffering.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
no i never did read it
it was one thing i missed completely
i did watch the anime a few years ago and i know its returning with the end of it.
how many girls really do cool shit ? apart from yoruichi
and dont say that trashy soifone whatever lol hated her
About 4 other girls besides Yoruichi and Soi Fon. Like actually fight and shit

Not gonna lie, were almost 30 chapters into onigashima and were still setting up shit, we haven't even concluded the first onscreen fight yet.

30 chapters into the Naruto war im pretty sure kishimoto finished like 4 fights by now lol.
the pacing of the war arc was just.. FASST.. like my men got divine powerups in 2 flipin days..

i agree, megumi takani is beautiful, caring, and hot af.. but yeah even at the end sanosuke didn't end up with her..
Cause she exceeds his age by a good margin LOL
Japanese people care about this like some Arab people in my culture... they have same mentality where a guy has to end up with younger woman....

Not to mention that Kenshin is an old show, so he probably was following the norm and tradition with that....

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Just because you say that doesn't make it true, Time to stop drinking that Sasuke cum koolaid.
My man, you need to work on your bait tolerance. You're so easy to rile up. Just take a chill pill and not take baiters seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.