Status
Not open for further replies.
Vergo is confirmed to be doffys right hand man... what the fuck are you even saying. And of course everyone overlooks the fact that sanjis body was blown the fuck up when nami was in it before the fight. The chapter before it happened usopp talked about how heavily injured sanji was. But Hurrdrr he broke his leg. Lmao alright, zoro passed out from killer because he was just so hungry. It doesn't fucking matter in the long run. We are in the first climactic end of saga arc where people are getting their long awated fights. You should expect more than what prior feats and opponents indicate. This is true for all the matchups right now, all of the tobi roppo are on paper vastly stronger than the strawhats they are facing. Zoro hasn't even fought a yonko vet level opponent yet. If we were doing this ladder game he would be fighting whose who right now.
Vergo was dead in dressrosa. I should have said top alive officer strength wise which fits the description better. Vergo died at punk hazard. But point stands at the time Zoro defeated him he was doffy's top officer which proves hes very powerful, Zoro defeated him because hes very strong not because pica was weak.

Sanji broke his leg on Vergo casually blocking with his leg not even coated.

Imagine how much Sanji would suffer trying to kick Pica with his whack ap and CoA.

I won't care. Since Zoro will top anything Sanji does power-wise every time. It's not a big deal for me.

Just saying, He is too weak to beat a commander alone.
You won't care but you are still so adamant on him not being able to do it? Why are you here fighting everyone that says sanji will obviously fight a commander? Doesn't make sense, if you feel so strongly about it you should care if you get proven wrong despite what zoro does. Will you not feel anything when oda eventually dunks all over your bias? Notice how I'm not saying sanji will be topping zoro by beating king neither. That's a petty ass way to think. I don't want zoro to under preform and sanji to top him. I want them both to preform well. (And they will) you seem to want sanji to underperformed out of spite alone.

Vergo was defeated by smoker and law which debunks your whole theory, I am pretty sure that there are other fights that this happened before but i cant remember and it doesnt matter because i just proved yet again Oda is not as linear in his witting as most people make him out to be, Alot of time he does something out of the "norm"

I am talking about this:

Holy crap, did you not see when I said in almost every arc with all of the strawhats present? Use your eyes.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You won't care but you are still so adamant on him not being able to do it? Why are you here fighting everyone that says sanji will obviously fight a commander? Doesn't make sense, if you feel so strongly about it you should care if you get proven wrong despite what zoro does. Will you not feel anything when oda eventually dunks all over your bias? Notice how I'm not saying sanji will be topping zoro by beating king neither. That's a petty ass way to think. I don't want zoro to under preform and sanji to top him. I want them both to preform well. (And they will) you seem to want sanji to underperformed out of spite alone.
The moment when someone think that Zoro and Sanji are close in strength because they are Luffy's top 2 fighters doesn't mean they are equal.

Zoro is on a level beyond Sanji's. Sanji has problems to top Vets without Raid Suit at this point.

Lack of ap and coa. He won't bloom like u said if he jumps into fighting YC1.

At best I see him tag team on Queen with Drake.

Holy crap, did you not see when I said in almost every arc with all of the strawhats present? Use your eyes.
Then if its almost how does it matter? Almost could also apply to Wano. Wano could be part of this almost. It wouldnt be an expectation because there is no pattern Oda doesnt fear drifting away from his norm.

Edit: I will add some instances where people other than the straw hats defeated other important characters in the arc (underlings or just other strong opponents) that i just remembered
-smoker and law vs vergo

- Sabo fought fujitora and other marine officers in dress rosa and held them.

-Wyper fought shura and defeated him in skypea

Edit2: - Kyros and rebecca fought and defeated diamante who was one of doffys top officers

Its not that rare.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yoruichi or Tier?

Simple question.
Lmfao what!?

Yoruichi all day every day. She's >> Tia. Yoruichi was capable of hurting Cacoon Aizen and smashing around Askin. Meanwhile Tier is being stalled by Toshiro, Lisa and Hiyori. While she undoubtedly is above all of them, she can't compete with Yoruichi.

Vergo was dead in dressrosa. I should have said top alive officer strength wise which fits the description better. Vergo died at punk hazard. But point stands at the time Zoro defeated him he was doffy's top officer which proves hes very powerful, Zoro defeated him because hes very strong not because pica was weak.
Pica had a strong annoying fruit. It's very hard to get him out and it's super matchup dependent who will get through him. Let's take someone like marco who is obviously stronger than Pica, despite him being stronger marco would likely have a hard time getting to him as a blunt force, speed and endurance type fighter. Same for jack and queen. Don't know if king has sword hax but from what we have seen the same applies. Pica was made to be cut up by zoro. As soon as you got too Pica he wasn't a threat. And if you could deal with the golem attacks he was no threat attack wise either. He has no feats, attack or durability wise, out of his golem. But sure, it was still impressive. He is such a poor character to base the strength of others off tho.

Sanji broke his leg on Vergo casually blocking with his leg not even coated.

Imagine how much Sanji would suffer trying to kick Pica with his whack ap and CoA.

I won't care. Since Zoro will top anything Sanji does power-wise every time. It's not a big deal for me.

Just saying, He is too weak to beat a commander alone.
I think Pica is just a bad matchup for Sanjis style of fighting tbh. It would be a never ending fight between sanji and pica because sanji would struggle to destroy all that stone and Pica wouldn't be able to land a hit on Sanji. But Sanji definitely could have beaten some of Doflamingos executives, Diamanté and Trebol forsure. We have to remember when Oda writes fights for these characters to win he puts them up against people who play into their fighting style.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmfao what!?

Yoruichi all day every day. She's >> Tia. Yoruichi was capable of hurting Cacoon Aizen and smashing around Askin. Meanwhile Tier is being stalled by Toshiro, Lisa and Hiyori. While she undoubtedly is above all of them, she can't compete with Yoruichi.
Wasn't the point of my question but ur answer is still right.

Yoruichi all day everyday:finally:

Thank God u didn't reply with Orihime or some shit like that:mihugh:

Pica had a strong annoying fruit. It's very hard to get him out and it's super matchup dependent who will get through him. Let's take someone like marco who is obviously stronger than Pica, despite him being stronger marco would likely have a hard time getting to him as a blunt force, speed and endurance type fighter. Same for jack and queen. Don't know if king has sword hax but from what we have seen the same applies. Pica was made to be cut up by zoro. As soon as you got too Pica he wasn't a threat. And if you could deal with the golem attacks he was no threat attack wise either. He has no feats, attack or durability wise, out of his golem. But sure, it was still impressive. He is such a poor character to base the strength of others off tho.
It doesnt matter why hes strong the point is hes strong. Crocodile was strong because of his fruit how does that take away anything from his strength? Pica was the strongest officer under doffy one vergo died. Zoros opponents are not weak hes just strong.

Then if its almost how does it matter? Almost could also apply to Wano. Wano could be part of this almost.

Enies Lobby, Fishman Island, alabasta, arlong park, many more arcs involving all of the strawhats together to take down a crew with a central leader.
They're always the one to take down the crew along with the villain. Wano has a central villain along with a crew that must be defeated.

Punk hazard does not follow that trend. It's an intermission arc. There were only two villains. Vergo and Caesar. Oda is more liberal when it comes to matchups in those types of arcs.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The day sanji would hit a woman who has full intentions of hurting your team mates then that would be the day I will see real character development in his case...

Him not fighting against BLacl Maria is stupidity..

Anyway, we are past him..good to see Robin.

Carrot getting defeated...ummm okay. Nothing much.

Not much interested in Hyo plot either as of now.

Marco vs king one vs one is what I am looking forward to

Don't know why I feel that despite all these actions I don't think we are close to having actual final fights..

Status
Not open for further replies.