Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ok, now it makes sense and your stance is perfectly legit. You talked about that in the same sentence you talked about him hitting Luffy so that was confusing.

And @Seth, you’re no Sanji fan. :goyea:
You a smart one:milaugh:

When it comes to leaks. Welp. There goes King being superior I guess...

What is he using then?

He isn't superior
He needs named attacks and hybrid to deal damage yet they look fresh
While base king damaged him despite his regen.

Marco overrated. He looks cool but he never wins or do lots of damage

Imagine being pushed back and damaged by base or zoan king fodder attacks lol
:choppawhat:
Are we watching the same series?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i hate when people still take the same old things that have already a conclusive context.. and still take it out of context....
:whitepress:

Ok let's just assume that a sanji's broken leg is even relevant here... its doesn't matter.. he was stabbed and bet to a crisp against Absolom whole saving nami and went in ti flip oars... and this is a pretty timeskip sanji equating zoro's feats against oars or better than him ....you're stating it like sanji started whining griping his leg after that... he didn't give a shit and still continue to stalemate vegro... in an already weak end state.. get your context right

Peca is big when i say bigg HE IS HUGEE... what i said was that sanji and marco will have an edge over zoro interms of mobility... plus we can't even conclude anything yet since sanji has barely even shown his diable jambe techniques... not even his best moves.. we haven't seen him use anything other movr than hell memories in his rage mode.. and lets not forget Antimanner kick course hasn't adapted Diable jambe... let alone a blazing diable jambe.. plus i believe he is capable for provide the force needed to blow portions of peca ..... plus a rock...i believe even marco can do that...lets not forget ARNAMENT hardening... sanji has above avg ARNAMENT... he barely uses it.. instead he use alot of invisible ARNAMENT... stopped daifuku's blade.. that sliced this whole fleet in half...

STOP UNDERESTIMATING SANJI FFS.. grow up.. be constructive and not bias
You need to grow up if you still believe Sanji is unimaginably strong. He is trash ap coa wise.

That's bullshit. Marco beats King 10/10.

King is Katakuri levelled or a bit weaker. Stop underestimating Kata.
Why do you think that?

Oda been creating some striking similarities between the two. I don't see why King can't be equal to Marco and even beat him on a good day, especially when the man is tanking his named attacks in Base.

Katakuri is strong, but portrayal doesn't favour him, tbh.

No he doesn't. It's an equal fight, probably extreme diff imo favouring Marco. Both are clearly stronger than Katakuri tho.
Oda's portrayal seems pretty clear to me. King still can't take the advantage over Marco with the help of a YC2. this Is bad If Marco starts losing it is only because he had to exhaust himself fighting two emperor commanders at the same time. I give Marco the victory over King 9/10

We can't forget that Sanji was the one who took it upon himself to save Kinemon, and what was the decisive factor for that decision

The determination of a man literally into pieces to find his son.

Now we know that Momonosuke is not Kinemon's actual son, but he took it upon himself to protect him. And we know that for Sanji when it comes to fatherhood blood ties matter less than actions, and through his actions Kinemon was valuing Momonosuke as he would have his own son.

Knowing how much Momonosuke means to Kinemon, he's very likely to want to make the choice Kinemon would have made.
The entire problem with this is, Yamato is already doing it lol. Sanji even questions who Yamato is. He has no idea there is a capable person protecting him already.

Even if he does, why does anyone want Sanji to babysit Momo? That would entirely handicap him in a fight anyway. The most I'm expecting at this point is Sanji and Yamato meet (que lovestruck face), he lets her know that Kin and the rest are in trouble. Depending on who that 10th person is, potentially Hiyori or Toki, its imperative that Momo stays with Yamato then while she protects the Scabbards and fights Jack, because he needs to reunite with his retainers and his family.

Am I missing something? Are people honestly using the fact that Marco is having trouble fighting both King and Queen by himself to hype up the duo? The fact that he is able to speed blitz and send them flying in a 1v2 really isn't making them look good in any way.

How would this go in a 1v1 where King doesn't get a free sword strike from Marco having to dodge Queen's laser or where Marco can continue pummelling Queen without having to spend his energy and focus on taking care of King?

Oda's portrayal seems pretty clear to me. King still can't take the advantage over Marco with the help of a YC2. this Is bad If Marco starts losing it is only because he had to exhaust himself fighting two emperor commanders at the same time. I give Marco the victory over King 9/10
Fair. Marco does have better portrayal atm, but we can't ignore the obvious direction their confrontation is leading too which is Marco's defeat....most likely by aid from Perospero

Status
Not open for further replies.