Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly honestly looks like Marco his using his full power when King seems to be nerfed. It should be transformed version of king vs hybrid marco.
Sorry but that's not hybrid Marco. Transforming some limps into zoan form is at best semi zoan mode, hybrid is a combination of both human and phoenix body. Look at Lucci, Kaku, Page 1, X Drake, Chopper and so on.

I think Marco is going to be defeated soon if Perospero joins the duo, so it's difficult whether we see more from Marco or not.

H

humanbeing

he might really die, since Luffy told him that he didn't have much to live.
the question is he gonna die next chapter or be rescued? i wish he could see the downfall of beast pirates before he dies.

Imo it's a high diff fight until we actually see far more from King.

I know and that's why I think King has advanced CoA/ryuo. It's just the first sign of his Haki when he cut fire. I'm sure there's even more.
Well during the last chapter, we've seen zoan King attacking Marco with fire balls and now he's clearly more injured. It's clear that King's AP is very high due to the fact that Marco's regen already reached its limits. Plus there's Queen who literally shots lasers as well. They both can easily injure Marco.

Nevertheless, there are also signs of Marco using ryuo plus the fact that he literally speed blitzed both calamities which is undeniable a great speed feat for Marco.
Of course Marco is still the strongest dude from the alliance side and did well against BM and 2 DF teach. So i don't mind at all king being defeated by marco :)

And when was that stated to be his hybrid form?

It's like people lack reading comprehension when reading onepiece.

Hybrid adds both your top qualities in your human form and merges that with your top qualities in your zone form and then utilizes it all in one unique form. The form we see marco in by definition is not hybrid.
It doesn’t have to be. Do you think Marco didn’t use hybrid all of marineford?

Marco is in hybrid. His legs turn to chicken legs and arms turn to wings.

Everybody already has known for years it’s his hybrid

Sorry but that's not hybrid Marco. Transforming some limps into zoan form is at best semi zoan mode, hybrid is a combination of both human and phoenix body. Look at Lucci, Kaku, Page 1, X Drake, Chopper and so on.

I think Marco is going to be defeated soon if Perospero joins the duo, so it's difficult whether we see more from Marco or not.
i just said, looks like he is using his full power and not his full hybrid form that's why he is reaching his limits^^
And also we should wait for hybrid marco vs hybrid king.

Very unlikely. Marco is giving everything he's got. Named attacks, haki?, regeneration, maybe even hybrid (if that's how his version looks like). And all he can do is make King bleed bit.

Good luck fighting King in hybrid with his physical stats maxed out and with his sword that can take off Marco's limbs at every attack.
King is clearly implied to be weaker than Marco. He loses 1v1 ten times out of ten. Marco is currently handling both him and Queen with no real damage to show apart from a few bruises. For a guy who has casually regenerated half his head that's child's play.

King is clearly implied to be weaker than Marco. He loses 1v1 ten times out of ten. Marco is currently handling both him and Queen with no real damage to show apart from a few bruises. For a guy who has casually regenerated half his head that's child's play.
You must be another dude who thinks his regen is infinite...

Spoiler. It's not.

Yes but he’s also fighting and holding back Queen, Kings equal, and has been for and extended period of time by now.

If King on his own could extreme diff Marco, he and Queen shouldn’t be having this much of an issue even in weaker forms.
The regeneration ability give Marco the advantage. You can even face a whole army if you can regenerate. We saw Marco fighting King and Queen what ? 2 or 3 chapters ? And how many times did they actually hurt him ? not so much but marco is already tired so i guess, he was using too much of his strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.