Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If that is true, do you think this could be a sign of King's barrier haki? I mean, he took no damage which would be explanable with his invisible armor.
Plus, he managed to cut Marco's wing which is de facto fire. Even superior fire to Prometheus.
Possibly. I'd bank more on King's natural durability here but barrier Haki is def possible.

Looking at it, even Queen in his base seems fine here. So much for Marco's strength being = Linlin's when named attacks can't even leave a whimp like Queen on the ground

Think the fire cutting is proof of haki? I assume anyone can just cut Marco's wing tbh
I hope so too but what's the point of this mockery? I also believe that full zoan King is the least he can do ( same deal as Kaido ) but what's the point of this? Oda proving once again how bad his writing becomes when it comes to reality? Does he really wait for x more chapters for King to actually prove oh look I can kill Marco actually?

The same happened with Kata tbh but it was the other way around. He was portrayed since the beginning to be this monster and shit but when Mirror World happened he shown his incompetency by not beating base Luffy for 10 hours.
Katakuri played the role of the unstoppable, unsurmountable mountain in that arc. That's Kaido this arc. King was introduced too late in the story to have the same role lol.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love for King to be an absolute beast. But I'm content with him taking attacks from hybrid Marco and coming out either with superficial injuries or unscathed. Besides, I have nothing against characters I like taking damage. One of my fav moments with Crocodile is him eating Jozu's brilliant punk.

Daifuku had his halberd
Judge had his spear.
Absolom had a knife.

Mr 2 had spear tipped shoes.
Doflamingo was a "blade" user who cut off Law's arm with his string blade.

(In wano pseudo-canon filler approved by Oda Sanji fought Drake and Hawkins.)

Sanji has dealt with sharp weapons before.
Jabra had claws imo.

Jabra and Mr 2 are Sanji's hardest fights and they both had weapons. Idk why these people think Sanji only fights brawlers..

- Wanze
- Daifuku
- Raisin
- Judge

He dealt with their blades or defeated them without getting harmed. Cry louder.
Are you really going to use insignificant characters as your excuse?

Daifuku and Judge are not swordsmen, they carry spears/halberds. Wanze literally used a poison kitchen knife and and his pizza roller shoes.

Raisin is literally the ONLY swordsman, and he didn't use shit against Sanji because Sanji beat him before he could do anything.

Telling you, this is the crew that puts the strawhats over the edge between big name and the top. We are already seeing it with 5 of the F6 matched to 6 Strawhats. Oda is specifically reserving these fights for them in the end, because it fundamentally is what matters in the long run. Big Mom's crew was not formatted like this, the Strawhats were missing half its crew for Doffy (to give spotlight to the fleet). Nows the time we get the first official big matchup battles for Luffys crew since pretty much Enies Lobby.

People need to drop their powerlevel arguments and just enjoy the ride, cause guaranteed we are all gonna be surprised at the end of the day, good and bad.
Calamities are guarding Kaido, and King directly in front of him. Zoro fighting King and killing Kaido :zosmug:

Daifuku had his halberd
Judge had his spear.
Absolom had a knife.

Mr 2 had spear tipped shoes.
Doflamingo was a "blade" user who cut off Law's arm with his string blade.

(In wano pseudo-canon filler approved by Oda Sanji fought Drake and Hawkins.)

Sanji has dealt with sharp weapons before.
Pretty sure those are entirely different to a meito using Yonko commander. But lets compare apples to oranges I guess. Imagine comparing those to "sharp" objects other people use.

Anime isn't canon.

Someone translates what Perospero told that little bitch :perocry:
avenging Pedro?!
Did you enter the territory of the Big Mom Pirates to have a picnic or something?!!
If you don't want your comrades to die, just eat grass in the forest!!!
That suits you... Perorin
Now then, I don't feel like joining hands with the "Beasts Pirates" but...
I'll have to teach these youngsters the true meaning of the "Four Emperors"!!!
Post automatically merged:

all my homies hate carrot

Jabra had claws imo.

Jabra and Mr 2 are Sanji's hardest fights and they both had weapons. Idk why these people think Sanji only fights brawlers..
I don't know why brawlers are viewed as less lethal, when Oda said Luffy intentionally doesn't kill his opponents.

Do they need me to pull up muh whiskey peak fight to see Zoro see the destruction Luffy's fists were doing and get freaked out that Luffy was trying to kill him?

Zoro's supposed lethality really isn't there for me in practice, I don't see it.

Are you really going to use insignificant characters as your excuse?

Daifuku and Judge are not swordsmen, they carry spears/halberds. Wanze literally used a poison kitchen knife and and his pizza roller shoes.

Raisin is literally the ONLY swordsman, and he didn't use shit against Sanji because Sanji beat him before he could do anything.
You're acting as if Sanji has fought a YC. Who else am I supposed to use...

Im talking blades here. Swords and the other weapons are no fucking different. Theyre all blades at the end of the day....and blades do fuck all to Sanji.

King's sword is no different. Sanji's CoA combined with his RS, is enough to stop King's sword doing anything

Avenging Pedro?!
Did you enter the territory of the Big Mom Pirates to have a picnic or something?!!
If you don't want your comrades to die, just eat grass in the forest!!!
That suits you... Perorin
Now then, I don't feel like joining hands with the "Beasts Pirates" but...
I'll have to teach these youngsters the true meaning of the "Four Emperors"!!!
"Now then, I don't feel like joining hands with the "Beasts Pirates" but... I'll have to teach these youngsters the true meaning of the "Four Emperors"!!!" This part actually sounds kinda ambiguous for me, but I think could mean that he just reluctantly agrees with Yonko alliance because he just follows his mom's order. It could also mean that he believes in Yonko/Old generation ruling over the seas. Plus, at the part where he's looking at Marco being tired, it looks like he's going to attack Marco from behind. I don't think he will betray the Yonko alliance or make his mom betray the alliance. But well, we'll have to wait and see.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It doesnt matter about losing. Its that Sanji could easily block his attacks with his legs. His blade was nothing to him.
Wym daifuku the fodder sent him flying
And what do you mean it doesn't matter you think there's no difference between fodder with a blade and someone strong lmfao

I don't know why brawlers are viewed as less lethal, when Oda said Luffy intentionally doesn't kill his opponents.

Do they need me to pull up muh whiskey peak fight to see Zoro see the destruction Luffy's fists were doing and get freaked out that Luffy was trying to kill him?

Zoro's supposed lethality really isn't there for me in practice, I don't see it.
Exactly. Swords are fucking nothing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.