Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Oh I forgot everyone, luffy got bodied by Monet so that totally means he went all out in punk hazard.... you see how dumb that sounds?
Post automatically merged:

you are just an idiot and I already proved it. You must think that luffy went all out against monet since he got bodied,

imagine the damage control when sanji fights king and you guys start calling it an ass pull cant wait for that one
nah king hasn't been looking good since has been smacking him around, but he is still stronger than sanji

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
I don't know why brawlers are viewed as less lethal, when Oda said Luffy intentionally doesn't kill his opponents.

Do they need me to pull up muh whiskey peak fight to see Zoro see the destruction Luffy's fists were doing and get freaked out that Luffy was trying to kill him?

Zoro's supposed lethality really isn't there for me in practice, I don't see it.
Did you see everything kaido has taken this arc is less than one hit from oden
Muh lethality

Get the full pages he got sent flying

Pretty sure those are entirely different to a meito using Yonko commander. But lets compare apples to oranges I guess. Imagine comparing those to "sharp" objects other people use.

Anime isn't canon.
They are fights with people on his level at the time.
His level is aiming for yonko commander now, as Luffy's second strongest subordinate.

If they asked Oda what happened between panels it is more canon than your imagination to fill in characters teleporting from panel to panel if it doesn't contradict the manga.

You're acting as if Sanji has fought a YC. Who else am I supposed to use...

Im talking blades here. Swords and the other weapons are no fucking different. Theyre all blades at the end of the day....and blades do fuck all to Sanji.

King's sword is no different. Sanji's CoA combined with his RS, is enough to stop King's sword doing anything
Imagine having to downplay King to justify Sanji vs King.

Now THATS some real 4D chess right there. :king:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Possibly. I'd bank more on King's natural durability here but barrier Haki is def possible.

Looking at it, even Queen in his base seems fine here. So much for Marco's strength being = Linlin's when named attacks can't even leave a whimp like Queen on the ground

Think the fire cutting is proof of haki? I assume anyone can just cut Marco's wing tbh

Katakuri played the role of the unstoppable, unsurmountable mountain in that arc. That's Kaido this arc. King was introduced too late in the story to have the same role lol.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love for King to be an absolute beast. But I'm content with him taking attacks from hybrid Marco and coming out either with superficial injuries or unscathed. Besides, I have nothing against characters I like taking damage. One of my fav moments with Crocodile is him eating Jozu's brilliant punk.
I hope it improves soon. I think I made a little mistake in my expectations. I just fall into the "Special commanders" loop.

I was set on each YC1 having something unique.
Marco: Regen.
Kata: FS.
and by that logic, I created some headcanon of King being this CoA master and having some op CoA ability.

Maybe he will still show something impressive let's see. He is my favorite beast pirate aside Jack. One of the coolest YC designs and aside from his battle prowess showcased up until now he has qualities.

People will say that Flying Six shit on commander and blah blah but the reality is they are no challenge for All Stars and when King gave them serious orders they listened carefully.

They are fights with people on his level at the time.
His level is aiming for yonko commander now, as Luffy's second strongest subordinate.

If they asked Oda what happened between panels it is more canon than your imagination to fill in characters teleporting from panel to panel if it doesn't contradict the manga.
You misunderstand me. I have nothing against Sanji fighting a YC. I have an issue with the justifications being brought for him to fight King when literally Queen has left an ambiguous line about Judge that we STILL need addressing.

This is the same exact level of "personal" connection that has forced Jinbe and Who's Who to fight each other.

Did you see everything kaido has taken this arc is less than one hit from oden
Muh lethality

Get the full pages he got sent flying
Kaido is 20 years older and was told to train by Oden, you do the math.
Scabbards swords weren't lethal to Kaido, and did less than Luffy alone.
Kaido laughed at Zoro+Killer's joint attack using blades.
I don't know how you can delude yourself into thinking Luffy, the main character who claimed Kaido 400 chapters ago specifically and 1000 chapters ago indirectly, won't be the one to take him down- with his brawler fighting style.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Kaido is 20 years older and was told to train by Oden, you do the math.
Scabbards swords weren't lethal to Kaido, and did less than Luffy alone.
Kaido laughed at Zoro+Killer's joint attack using blades.
I don't know how you can delude yourself into thinking Luffy, the main character who claimed Kaido 400 chapters ago specifically and 1000 chapters ago indirectly, won't be the one to take him down- with his brawler fighting style.
Yes and now zoro will rip open hybrid kaido. With his swords. Kaidos getting his head chopped clean off.

Status
Not open for further replies.