Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco is going to be defeated next chapter and the only left that can defeat both King and Queen will be Sanji
Translation: Perospero enters the fight. Sanji enters the Festival Hall. Perospero goes to attack Marco. Sanji sneaks Perospero and their fight begins. Marco pushes both Queen and King to hybrid. Marco still chillin. Pulls out his sword.

No. Because once Sanji tries to escape with Momo out of Onigashma, King will come after them.
The 3 All Stars will all target the samurai, and the Monster Trio will have to protect them.

King goes after Momonosuke, the leader of the samurai, and Sanji has to protect him.
Queen goes after the Yakuza bosses and the samurai army, and Zoro will have to protect them
Jack goes after the Nine Red Scabbards + Hiyori, and Yamato has to protect them

:seriously: same difference.

Neither matchup bothers me, I'm just calling the bullshit were I see it, I hope you understand the difference.

Name the terms.
The terms are Sanji v Queen only. I lose if it happens and you win. If it doesnt happen, I win and you lose.

I however dont lose if Queen is not Sanji's opponent and they just interact....because that may happen too. (However I highly doubt it).

Penalty: Loser wears an embrassing Av picked by the winner for 2 weeks.

The 3 All Stars will all target the samurai, and the Monster Trio will have to protect them.

King goes after Momonosuke, the leader of the samurai, and Sanji has to protect him.
Queen goes after the Yakuza bosses and the samurai army, and Zoro will have to protect them
Jack goes after the Nine Red Scabbards + Hiyori, and Yamato has to protect them
Queen is being stopped by the traitors of the BPs, which are Drake and in the future Hawkins and Apoo.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The terms are Sanji v Queen only. I lose if it happens and you win. If it doesnt happen, I win and you lose.

I however dont lose if Queen is not Sanji's opponent and they just interact....because that may happen too. (However I highly doubt it).

Penalty: Loser wears an embrassing Av picked by the winner for 2 weeks.
Don't just stop there make it simple
You say king he says queen
Those are the terms
You shouldn't win if sanji fight neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.