Status
Not open for further replies.
No base King with bullets or random slashes can hurt katakuri
When base king was matched by sanji who is below Boundman or equal in speed. And below boundmja in AP.

Base Queen will tag Kata

The same Queen who couldn't react or dodge nerfed Linlin

Bullets + beams will land on katakuri :josad:

Ichiji blasts > no damage
Capone and crew bullets > no damage
Pre fs G4 attacks > no damage
They don't land or hurt him

But :whitepress:King and Queen unnamed moves with lower speed and ap would

1 v2 or 1v3... Marco needs a miracle to land a hit on Kata
King and queen can never beat or weaken katakuri.

Katakuri fs and skills last almost a day...Marco can't
They starting the damage control since the Zoro vs King is more near, they need to hype King ofc.

P.S: and you'll see Marco top tier power when he is going to fight BM again, sry bro :P

Drake doesn't change his hands
Only his legs and head transforms, and has a tail

So according to you this shouldn't be Drakes hybrdi coz his arms aren't transformed...
You can't say whether Drake transformed his arms or not, because he wears a leather jacket that hides his arms. So we should have a look at his fingers and whether they have claws. Just like Kaido in his hybrid form having Dragon claws with scales. But you can tell that his arms inherited dinosaur traits, because the dinosaur scales in Drake's hybrid form span over half his chest and all the way up his neck, covering half his face too. This is what hybrid means.

Hybrid forms are better overall, but with ancient zoan the full zoan is physically stronger.

Full Zoan Ulti held Luffy in place and was about to make him go gear 4, I don’t think hybrid Ulti can do that.
Headcanon point to me how Drake's garbage bite attack is stronger than his hybrid forms Xcalibur attack who one shot a number, or Page One's garbage bite attack stromger than his hybrid form who sent Raid Suit Sanji flying through an entire row of buildings.

Why are people assuming that hybrid is a totally triumphant form and magically superior to other forms? lmao

If the combat strength of King and Queen in their base and zoan forms is 90, then the hybrid is 100. There is not much difference here.

Marco is still clearly portrayed above both calamities in this chapter
I 100% disagree. This hate on hybrid forms to save face for Marco is getting too much. You guys should go back to Ennies Lobby to see how important Hybrid forms are.

Hybrid>>>full zoan. It's like saying Kaku's full giraffe is better than his hybrid.
lol stop it, ancestral zoans have been shown to be especially different from other zoans.
The complete zoan of ancestral zoans is a fighting style that is still quite prominent, see that many users of these fruits use the full form much more than the hybrid form

I say that the hybrid is the best for combat, due to the better harmony of statistics, but it’s not like there’s a huge difference

I 100% disagree. This hate on hybrid forms to save face for Marco is getting too much. You guys should go back to Ennies Lobby to see how important Hybrid forms are.
/\

sure, so if Marco doesn't use a new form after fighting King and Queen then I win? Or you wanna wait whole arc?
Since we don't know Marco's role post the fight with King and Queen (will he interfere with the Yonko? Will he fight marines if they appear in Wano, or will he fight CP0? What if Weevil appears?), I'd say if he, at the end of Wano Arc, doesn't show a new mode but only transforming part of his limbs into full zoan (wings, claws), he doesn't have it.
Sure.

Headcanon point to me how Drake's garbage bite attack is stronger than his hybrid forms Xcalibur attack who one shot a number, or Page One's garbage bite attack stromger than his hybrid form who sent Raid Suit Sanji flying through an entire row of buildings.
Because if full zoans aren’t physically stronger than hybrid forms than either the beast pirates are retards or Oda is an awful writer.
Post automatically merged:

Then.why didnt base queen cough up blood or seem way damaged, getting up quickly from.marco second attack
His entire body was covered in scratches and he said ow.

Literally every attack Marco landed on Queen damaged him.

King is different tho. But King > Queen so it’s expected.

J

Jo_Ndule

They starting the damage control since the Zoro vs King is more near, they need to hype King ofc.

P.S: and you'll see Marco top tier power when he is going to fight BM again, sry bro :P
Naj, Marco is pathetic
A mythical zoan being tired from being hurt by bullets

Even old Sengoku was tired after fighting gura teach n crew not being hurt by bulllets

Because if full zoans aren’t physically stronger than hybrid forms than either the beast pirates are retards or Oda is an awful writer.
The beast pirates are retards and Oda is a garbage writer, wasy answer. Just like how Kaido has been getting his ass kicked in his zoan form until now he decides to go hybrid form.

It's trash writing and a waste of time and panels.

J

Jo_Ndule

You can't say whether Drake transformed his arms or not, because he wears a leather jacket that hides his arms. So we should have a look at his fingers and whether they have claws. Just like Kaido in his hybrid form having Dragon claws with scales. But you can tell that his arms inherited dinosaur traits, because the dinosaur scales in Drake's hybrid form span over half his chest and all the way up his neck, covering half his face too. This is what hybrid means.
Just stop please

There's no partial transformation or whatever
Zoans have 3 forms
Marco is using hybrid... Marco ain't dumb like calamities or kairo to use hybrid only in last minute

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes, YC3 Cracker manhandled base Luffy with only one biscuit soldier.

So BM did less damage than Marco since she didn't make him cough blood?
Yes, Feel free to prove BM did more damage.

King and Queen wouldn't even touch Kata in a 1 vs 1 lmao.
No, They'd destroy him in five minutes.

Lol Marco can’t beat Katakuri alone. His regen is getting exhausted after fighting for a few minutes. Katakuri’s FS can go on for at least a day. Kata will poke holes in Marco with Mogura and Marco will eventually run out of regen and die. Katakuri is more relevant to the story than Marco. He has CoC, unlike Marco, and will become one of the most important pirates of the new generation after he becomes the BMP captain
Marco molests Katakuri. I am not even joking like I usually do on Katakuri topics. MF war lasted 3 hours. Marco was fighting top tiers and yet he didn't come close to getting exhausted. Lesser characters like Ace or Jack can continue to fight for days. Time isn't a factor here. It's the rate at which Marco needed to use regeneration. He's constantly being hit by King, Queen, and Kings flying squad with attacks from King being likely comprised of a high-level COA.

Marco is faster than Katakuri. Kuri can't even tag a heavily injured base Luffy with Mogura, He must have the luck of a devil to be able to tag Marco lmao. Katakuri can't put Luffy down with ten hours' worth of free hits. He will never be able to inflict the same amount of damage as two Zoans worth more than him with his shit-tier attacks. You must be joking when you said Karakuri is more relevant than Marco. Have you seen anyone outside BM pirates even mention Katakuri's name after WCI? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.