rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

What a weird world. Suddenly you and @sanjikun both agree that Doffy > Marco
I should praise Marco for being weakened by bullets and beams coz they are from casual YCs

Nah
Doffy >= Marco / King still

Now I see again why Law , kidd and luffy are on the roof
Luffy surpassed Katakuri who doesn't get to be exhausted in 40 min or be hury bullets and beams
Law is gonna surpass Doffy who doesn't get weakened by beams and bullets

100% right in this one, they go into their territory(Pedro even survive is first try) and expect for them to not fight back.
Carrot should stop to give Perospero the fault about Pedro death, it is just dumb and doesn´t make anysense, you guys try to kill his mother and expect for them to hold back? So happy that Pero beat the shit of Carrot for thinking the had any right to avenging Pedro death with attacking Perospero when in reality they beeing the villians for the Bmps.
Very true, Carrot is acting like she's the victim and I know some Carrot fans will say that it's not her fault but in reality it is. She purposely trespassed into the BMP territory along with Luffy and the others, and caused all sorts of trouble such as helping Bege and his crew try to kill Big Mom and also ruining the tea party.

Then you have Pedro blowing himself up and Carrot is blaming Perospero for Pedro killing himself, I'm sorry but that's just stupid on Carrot's part. Sure you could say that Perospero is indirectly responsible, but at the end of the day Perospero didn't force or told Pedro to kill himself that was all on Pedro who made that decision to kill himself.

I like Carrot but did she forgot how dangerous a Yonko and their subordinates are when she decided to join Luffy to Totto Land especially after when Jack and his subordinates attacked Zou, Carrot is still a naive 15 year old mink girl who never left Zou until she joined Luffy to Totto Land and because of that now she knows the outside world is very dangerous.

Also remember this scene here where Carrot got excited about Luffy going to Big Mom's territory and ruining the ceremony, yeah not so fun anymore after what happened.

I really enjoyed this chapter. Sanji is going to the nine scabbards, the scene was only to confuse us IMO (Let's go Sanji we want the strong version of you back).
Perospero and Marto are the MVP of this chapter and I liked the strength of them....by the way, Perospero is very smart and he's going to take advantage of the situation of the battlefield (where are the BM pirates?? they still having Mama vivre card so they'll come at some point).
So are the transmissions heard to everyone this could play against the beast pirates..it's a double edge sword.
Chopper is struggling to make enough vaccines (oda likes currents thematic xD)

Hyhoyiro won't die...unfortunately, however now like this, he's a strong ally.

Regarding the first page...it's so cool

Very true, Carrot is acting like she's the victim and I know some Carrot fans will say that it's not her fault but in reality it is. She purposely trespassed into the BMP territory along with Luffy and the others, and caused all sorts of trouble such as helping Bege and his crew try to kill Big Mom and also ruining the tea party.
After the BMP allies invaded Zou and kidnapped Sanji (and tried to kidnap other Strawhats- all of whom were the Mink's saviors)...

Great chapter.

The big question is were will Sanji go.

Pero with the roast of the year,damn that shit was dirty!:gokulaugh:

Loved the panel with X Drake and Hyogoro facing the enemies.Hope that X Drake will start doing something,because so far he wasn't impressive,I expect big things from him.

The old man is beast,probably was on top3 YC lvl in his prime and the strongest dude in Wano after Oden back in the day.Would be cool if he died like a samurai,but Chopper will probably save him.Really sad that Hotei went out like that,was hopping that he would get fight against someone.

To me Marco(nice to see new move's from him,that knee attack was nasty),King and Queen all looked good in this chapter.I wonder if someone will help Marco and will Pero also jump on his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.