rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tag my real account. Go ahead. I don't mind.

We've been over this. Those red circles on Mihawk aren't struggle lines.

@Akai2 You workout, right? Is it possible for your upper body to struggle and not your lower one?

When you can show me Big Mom wasn't interested in Marco. When you can show me how her retreat isn't related to her inability to beat him.

If Big Mom had no intentions on fighting Marco, why did she fight him?

Big Mom's hunger pangs are unstoppable. This is proven when Jimbei defeated her on the Thousand Sunny.

You're doing this again:

Yes, that circle is the exact same thing that you are talking about.

According to your dumb logic, Katakuri is struggling with Luffy, when he was overpowering Luffy.

mihawk is ''struggling'' with his own attack when fighting Luffy :vistalaugh:

Do you see how dumb your argument is? Is mihawk getting shaken by his own attack which he missed? Or is he just moving?

Is Jinbe just moving, or did Big mom shake him?

Big mom already said

''Stay out of this'', she simply says this. Do you want me to explain wthat this means to you so you can understand? Big mom didn't fight marco, marco tried to stop her and he failed.

Perospero and Daifuku were already planning what they are going to do after Big mom's death. Perospero pirates or Katakuri pirates?
They are also talking poisoning the wedding cake, you mean they can kill her by using poison? LOL. I was talking about their combat abilities, not poison.

Jinbe defeated who? :vistalaugh:

Try to show this type of desperation from mihawk's opponents, Vista, or even Crocodile.

Jinbe was also shook by Big mom btw, I used red circle to mark it, and of course according to your dumb logic.

Yes, that circle is the exact same thing that you are talking about.

Those are still tic-tac-toe lines from the impact, not Mihawk shaking.

According to your dumb logic, Katakuri is struggling with Luffy, when he was overpowering Luffy.

Both Luffy and Katakuri shook. Katakuri showed superiority to Luffy. Vista has not showed superiority to a non-nonchalant Mihawk.

mihawk is ''struggling'' with his own attack when fighting Luffy :vistalaugh:

Do you see how dumb your argument is? Is mihawk getting shaken by his own attack which he missed? Or is he just moving?
Mihawk shook, which is why it's on top and bottom.

Is Jinbe just moving, or did Big mom shake him?

In the middle panel, look what's on the surface.

Big mom already said

''Stay out of this'', she simply says this. Do you want me to explain wthat this means to you so you can understand? Big mom didn't fight marco, marco tried to stop her and he failed.
Still doesn't change the fact Big Mom stayed to fight Marco and her reason for running away was because she can't do nothing.

Perospero and Daifuku were already planning what they are going to do after Big mom's death. Perospero pirates or Katakuri pirates?
They are also talking poisoning the wedding cake, you mean they can kill her by using poison? LOL. I was talking about their combat abilities, not poision.
I don't care about what you're talking about. I only care what's in the manga. (No, One Piece Earth isn't flat either.)

Jinbe defeated who? :vistalaugh:
Big Mom.

Try to show this type of desperation from mihawk's opponents, Vista, or even Crocodile.
Show us Mihawk's inferiority to Vista and Crocodile. Go on. I'm waiting.

Jinbe was also shook by Big mom btw, I used red circle to mark it, and of course according to your dumb logic.
And as usual, your attempts to debunk have backfired a they always do.
Post automatically merged:

@Erkan12

Still waiting for you to tag my REAL account since I'm an alt.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Both Luffy and Katakuri shook. Katakuri showed superiority to Luffy. Vista has not showed superiority to a non-nonchalant Mihawk.

Still doesn't change the fact Big Mom stayed to fight Marco and her reason for running away was because she can't do nothing.

I don't care about what you're talking about. I only care what's in the manga. (No, One Piece Earth isn't flat either.)

Big Mom.

@Erkan12

Are you really arguing with erkan about movement lines?

Doflamingo could do nothing against Gear 4. He couldn’t keep up with its speed, he couldn’t damage it, he couldn’t evade it effectively. He got dicked down with ease by Gear 4 Luffy. Cracker, with ease, did so. He cut Luffy. His CoA is far superior to Doflamingo’s, given the fact that he damaged Gear 4 Luffy and was able to defend against it. He kept up with its speed easily. And he has an ability that allows him to outlast almost anyone. He’s not too durable without his crackers, but Doflamingo doesn’t even get to that point because Luffy had a difficult time breaking them, and Gear 4 is far superior to Doflamingo.

Cracker is also the weakest YC we’ve been introduced to.

I don’t understand the Bird Cage point. It’s irrelevant. Why should it matter if they can cut the cage? The birdcage goes away when Doflamingo is down. All they have to do is take him out, which all of them would.

I like Doflamingo, but I feel like his backstory and his coolness trick people into forgetting what he is. Doflamingo, narratively speaking, is what Mr. 3 was in Paradise. He was the first real intro to New World antagonists, and would get curbstomped by those who came later. He’s a small fish in a really big pond, with a cool ability and badass design. But that’s it. Doflamingo would get clowned by Yonko commanders.
- Doffy did hurt luffy with Awakening while he was in Gear 4 tho. That's why it took him that 20 minute off panel skip to finally break thru. You think luffy's unable to get to him for 20 min if anything Doffy throws at him doesnt hurt? Nah man he was keeping G4 at bay. And again thats severely weekend Doffy with limited mobility.

- The Birdcage point is if DD wanted he should be able to create a smaller birdcage around these dudes without him being in it. If they can't break out then they lost lol That's just personally how I would play fights against dudes. All the while spamming my best attacks into and thru it.

- See I'd agree with that perspective if what I saw from the YC commanders was some next level stuff. It hasnt been besides Katakuri's future sight and lowkey luffy had the means to beat that with Snakeman in the first place as foreshadowed by the Boa sister. Luffy Legit finessed his ass into getting a power up.

For luffy to beat Doffy he needed an entire islands help. Like was out for days after Doffy, fatigued but still ready to go after Cracker and for a few minutes after Katakuri.

Ultimately Doflamingo's portrayal and feats in the series has been better than these YC's sans Shanks boys and maybe Marco (I feel he did better at Marineford than most seem to) imo Like King told Black Maria he was too occupied to leave last chapter. Bro you fighting one YC with another YC helping you respect yourself lol

He may be a small fish in the pond when Yonko's and Admirals are swimming but he's a pretty big fish when its YC swimming time imo

Parasite
Black Knight
Birdcage
God Thread
All 3 forms of Haki
Awakening
Sky Path
Tanking ability
Organ operation
Varius Ito Ito No Mi techs etc

Like do any of these Dudes even hit harder than G4 boundman fr? Like it took and King Kong Gun from Luffy to KO a heavliy wounded Doffy, Marco Replicating that level of AP? Queen? Dogtooth? Cracker? Jack?

Like keep it a buck. King and Queen bout to lose to Zoro and Sanji bruh lol them boys not being Doffy. (Sword/Suit power ups be damned)

I'll drop it tho. This super off topic lol

It is based on feats, Doffy never speedblitz both at the sametime without the help of Trebol, ofc you can try to debunk my point with a prove.

You fail if you compare One piece world with superhumans and dragons with our real world. The one is a fiction where people break the soundspeed 100x and destroying mountains with peole of our world.

Never happen, Birdcage himself take the time of one hour , Doffy fight only against Luffy with the GK wound, Law was done,Colosseum fodders where get take out by Doffys awakening. Birdcage didn't weakenend Doffy stamina.

His haki was poor, his strongest attack in base form where easily tanked/blocked by both Law and Luffy. His fly was little annoying but and he had greta range with awakening. Speed was G2lvl at best. That is under these feats of a top commander of a Yonkou crew.
Bolded is fair. But if you think feat for feat these boy touching Doffy we gonna have to agree to disagree on this one Playa

:cheers:

Big Mom.

@Erkan12

Why would I call your ALT, you said you are an ALT.

How can Katakuri can be shook by Luffy when he clearly dominated Luffy? When mihawk couldn't do the same to Vista and ask for forgiveness (I mean postponement)? :vistalaugh:

If mihawk can be shook by his own attack, not simply moving, then is that mean the frozen sea > Vista? Since frozen sea make mihawk shook but not Vista according to your denial on that two lines behind mihawk?

If Zoro can be shook by Hyouzu (inferior swordsman) then if Vista shook by mihawk, is that mean Vista > mihawk? :vistalaugh:

Congrats! Your argument is so dumb that people can use it to hype Hyouzu, the garbage swordsman. :steef:

So Big mom can shook Jinbe alongside with the ground? Is that mean showing superiority for Big mom against Jinbe? Since you were arguing for Jinbe beating Big mom?

Big mom didn't stay, marco forced her to stay, but he failed to stop Big mom. Stop being in denial.

Perospero had no problem with Big mom's death, he was already thinking to take over the crew.

Jinbe cheap-shotting Big mom twice, and failing to damage twice is not beating her. Jinbe was desperate against Big mom.

According to your dumb argument Jinbe was shook by Big mom too, not just moving, see the two lines in the red circle.

You are the one claiming mihawk is superior to Vista, mihawk failed to pass Vista and then Crocodile. I only said mihawk = vista.

So I don't need to show Vista's superiority to mihawk. Big mom didn't fail to pass marco, while mihawk failed against Vista.

Backfired by what? You didn't even answer the question, LOL. Did Big mom shook Jinbe when he was desperately talking about Big mom's power?

- Doffy did hurt luffy with Awakening while he was in Gear 4 tho. That's why it took him that 20 minute off panel skip to finally break thru. You think luffy's unable to get to him for 20 min if anything Doffy throws at him doesnt hurt? Nah man he was keeping G4 at bay. And again thats severely weekend Doffy with limited mobility.

- The Birdcage point is if DD wanted he should be able to create a smaller birdcage around these dudes without him being in it. If they can't break out then they lost lol That's just personally how I would play fights against dudes. All the while spamming my best attacks into and thru it.

- See I'd agree with that perspective if what I saw from the YC commanders was some next level stuff. It hasnt been besides Katakuri's future sight and lowkey luffy had the means to beat that with Snakeman in the first place as foreshadowed by the Boa sister. Luffy Legit finessed his ass into getting a power up.

For luffy to beat Doffy he needed an entire islands help. Like was out for days after Doffy, fatigued but still ready to go after Cracker and for a few minutes after Katakuri.

Ultimately Doflamingo's portrayal and feats in the series has been better than these YC's sans Shanks boys and maybe Marco (I feel he did better at Marineford than most seem to) imo Like King told Black Maria he was too occupied to leave last chapter. Bro you fighting one YC with another YC helping you respect yourself lol

He may be a small fish in the pond when Yonko's and Admirals are swimming but he's a pretty big fish when its YC swimming time imo

Parasite
Black Knight
Birdcage
God Thread
All 3 forms of Haki
Awakening
Sky Path
Tanking ability
Organ operation
Varius Ito Ito No Mi techs etc

Like do any of these Dudes even hit harder than G4 boundman fr? Like it took and King Kong Gun from Luffy to KO a heavliy wounded Doffy, Marco Replicating that level of AP? Queen? Dogtooth? Cracker? Jack?

Like keep it a buck. King and Queen bout to lose to Zoro and Sanji bruh lol them boys not being Doffy. (Sword/Suit power ups be damned)
Doflamingo did not ever hurt Luffy while Luffy was in Gear 4. He did not do any significant damage whatsoever. His awakening didn’t do anything to Gear 4 Luffy. He could not overcome it.

The birdcage doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter how small it is. If Doflamingo gets KO’d, it’s over. They all have the capacity to do so. They’re stronger than him.

You talk about the YC’s not having any feats, yet literally the weakest of the YC’s has a feat that is far better than Doflamingo, namely, actually having the ability to stand up to Luffy’s Gear 4 instead of getting bounced around like trash.

Comparing Luffy’s condition post fight is ridiculous. Luffy was stronger after fighting Cracker and Katakuri than he was against Doflamingo. He also fought both of them for longer, meaning they stood up to him far longer than Doflamingo did. Doflamingo got his ass whipped inside of an hour? Two hours? Luffy for Cracker and Katakuri for half a day each.

So Doflamingo has zero fears that put him on or above any YC. You listed off all of his capabilities, but they mean nothing. For instance, “3 forms of Haki”. Boa has three forms of Haki, does that make her above all YC’s? Not at all. She’d get rolled up and smoked by Cracker, just like Doflamingo.

Cracker hits hard enough that he damaged Boundman, unlike Doflamingo. Katakuri hits hard enough that Luffy’s hand throbbed with pain simply by hitting his fist against Katakuri’s. They’d all kill Doflamingo.
I'll drop it tho. This super off topic lol
That’s fine.

I love the damage control by YC wankers. YC were so weak Oda had to reinvent Katakuri's character and give him CoC because no YC could take Luffy in a 1 on 1. He broke out of parasite which even Jozu couldn't.

DR Luffy and Law body King and Queen. Law no diffed Kinemon. Kinemon pushes King/Queen to high diff and might even beat Jack. Sanji with a RS all out can beat each of these guys

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I love the damage control by YC wankers. YC were so weak Oda had to reinvent Katakuri's character and give him CoC because no YC could take Luffy in a 1 on 1.

DR Luffy and Law body King and Queen. Law no diffed Kinemon. Kinemon pushes King/Queen to high diff and might even beat Jack.
how can you forget kaido himself sent jack to get doflamingo because doffy is too weak..

If you guys watch the anime, Hyogoro's gag is fake dying.
Although this moment can be genuine, I'm pretty sure Chopper will multiply the cure and distribute it, thus saving Hyogoro.

It's all usually about the strawhats in the end.

Just like Marco facing 2 commanders and Perospero entering is set up for a Sanji sneak kicking Jabra scene.
Marco can't handle 2 All Stars and Perospero, so Sanji might take that load off.

Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.