rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you needed advanced CoA to hurt kaido? I thought those people in Kaido vision was top 5.. people who could hurt him..people who could defeat him
Kaido=Base LinLin with Napoloan
Not necessarily it's required. But Luffy was simply merely not strong enough to damage Kaido's body consistently with his punches without relying on its fierce.

everyone will probably use the hybrid at the same time.
With Kaido distributing the L to LUFFY, ZORO, KID, LAW, KILLER, on the roof.:shocking::shocking:
Everyone is afraid, and they think that there will only be the 3rd act, and nothing more ...
the worst tragedy is coming, the hybrid kaido will close the curtains of this act and your dreams.:kata:
Changes absolutely jackshit, if that happens act 4 happens after that, and they kick the living crap out of Kaido's backside anyway.

Hostage taker Kaido days are numbered.
:kata:

We know that perospero was in charge in vinsmoke murder. So Sanji vs queen vs perospero seems a good match up with the topic "vinsmoke".

Thats a good way to discover some plot
- how did queen know about judge?
- what do BM plan if they succeed taking germa technology?
- how will sanji react about those?
Well, queen is a cientist, he probably has heard about germa technology somewhere, or he might even had meet judge before. I believe she wanted their technology to create an endless army of clones, or use said clones life energy to create an endless army of homies. As for how Sanji will react, i dont think he realy gives a flying fuck about germa, soo i think he will just be annoyed that Queen mentions them, that is if they even fight since Jack is a more likely match up as of right now.

Last edited:
Well, queen is a cientist, he probably has heard about germa technology somewhere, or he might even had meet judge before. I believe she wanted their technology to create an endless army of clone, or use said clones life energy to create an endless army of homies. As for how Sanji will react, i dont think he realy gives a flying fuck about germa, soo i think he will just be annoyed that Queen mentions them, if he even does that or if they even fight.
Yea more or less like that. At least for us reader, it's good to know queen and judge relationship

Please , you guys downplay Doffy or Cracker when they were tired or doing multitasking

Doffy had birdcage on, was fighting Luffy while weakened and still could use awakening
Doffy lasted about 1hr after being stabbed by GK

Cracker while his df was weakened , could still make clones for 11hrs straight against Luffy who kept eating and fighting back.

Marco has no excuse to be exhausted and at limits after 40-45 min
Epsfialky when King nd Queen were casually making low tier moves (no koka, no named attacks)
Queen could even target other dudes , King could talk on the phone...they didn't take Marco seriously

Spare me the excuses...
:suresure: Another guy with his head else where but not the manga plz just stop

Is that worser than Doffy being weakened after Gk yet still does more than Marco doing now?
Marco has to fight 2 Casual YCs and protect Chiper/samurai

Weakaned Doffy was fighting serious Luffy, gladiators and had birdcage on.
Spamming awakening too

Your excuses are low
Not really mingo isn't no where near king or queen level a base king/queen cud low diff mingo marco is taken on a guy who should be at da same level as katakuri or even higher and a yc2 it's clearly a difference of power and plus he's healing everyone who knows maybe hundreds or more,, it's clearly a whole difference scenario from weak ass mingo and

Not really mingo isn't no where near king or queen level a base king/queen cud low diff mingo marco is taken on a guy who should be at da same level as katakuri or even higher and a yc2 it's clearly a difference of power and plus he's healing everyone who knows maybe hundreds or more,, it's clearly a whole difference scenario from weak ass mingo and
Dude Sanji got low diffed by base Doffy and with a RS he's going to beat Queen.

Doffy was way higher than these guys and a CoC user like Katakuri or Oden. He had his own crew of Trebol, Diamante, Pica, Vergo -> Card suits after Joker. He's clearly #2 after Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.