Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is making assumptions on the basis of the fact that that person was crying. But what if he/she wasn't cry specifically on the condition of scabbards? What if he really was enel and he was crying beause he is finally back on earth!
yea in an old dusty store room that happens to be in the yonko's castle next to near dead samurai that were supposed to be a well elaborated folk lore.. who led a contemporary war that also happens to be taking place in the same castle he happens to land in..... and just 2-3 floors below 2 yonko's and the notorious SN.... i mean out of every single place on the planet where he could have landed..

i said it multiple times, there's gonna be a twist regarding smile users
Oda is going hard on making them allies, and giving them many pages to introduce them even tho they are fodder
their plot was important and here they are not a threat at all
I think it will be revealed that they can be turned to full beasts instead of just part of their body and all of them will return to obey Kaido
That would be so cool

sanji fans are insecure because they know how to read the story? Your saying some dumb shit every chapter changing everything you say as soon as a new chapter comes out.

cant believe people are still dumb enough to believe that king the right hand of kaido is falling to a non straw hat.

Wanos theme is about the new gen overcoming the old but keep thinking Marco is coming out of wano with a new bounty and making headlines despite what the arcs theme is and Marcos own words.
But you think that 2 non-SHs on the rooftop are gonna outshine a Straw hat...
Bit of a hypocrite don't you think?

Nerfed BM.......common......do you think chopper is yc2 level.......power jump is there but do you see chopper being as powerful as luffy before an arc..........I don't think so............
Blah Blah Blah regarding the BM nerfed LOL

As for Chopper being YC2.... I will tell you what I think:

- There is NO SUCH THING called YC1 or YC2 or YC3 level...... NOTHING.... I have stated before EVEN in old threads that I believe Vista who is YC4 in WB pirates that he is ABOVE King in terms of strength/skill...etc... while I also stated that I believe Vista was above Ace in Marineford war.... when Ace is YC2... this ALSO applies to Shanks crew as Ben Beckmann.. would probably be the HIGHEST among commanders of Yonko

- So basically Yonko commanders range from the likes of Snacks who will NEVER BE BETTER than being off-screened... to freaking Ben Beckmann.... or even more, Oden who was commander on WB ship...

- being top commander in Yonko does not make you equal to or close to other Yonko commanders...

- So, Chopper basically can BE REALLY a commander in one of the crew, and in other crew is treated BELOW commander level... in Beast Pirates crew.. I have yet to see what's impressive about them to not put Chopper against Queen... fuck bounty... tell me so good shit they do... show me how they overwhelm people in PANEL, not just talk no jutsu... and just relying on YC1-YC3 level

- The idea that Oda EVEN has the idea of Joker (Doflamingo) being defeated in Wano as a "powerful partner" for Kaido in that war... only suggest that Oda was initially having Doflamingo EVEN HIGHER than King... meaning he's the 2nd big bad guy of the arc...

- So, for Doflamingo's case, I put him below Katakuri and above Cracker, while I put Doffy above King (without even blinking my eye) or thinking... again throwing the whole YC1-YC3 level out of window cause that's what Oda is doing...

- you might be saying "but Yonko should be on equal terms, they are balancing each other out"... I will tell you that it's true that they balance each other out, but they are not necessarily equal.... they balance each other in that if any Yonko will fight another Yonko, there will be winner, but the winner will lose SO MUCH of his forces in return, leaving him very open to be taken out by a third Yonko or Marines...etc.... but for me I do not see them as EQUALS.... They just have enough power to scare the other about potential losses... that's basically what WB even stated about facing Kaido... just the losses, not afraid of LOSING himself.. just the many losses of his men... and we are seeing Marco basically TOYING the fuck out of Queen and King together... imagine all 16 commanders LMAO.... a complete win for WB pirates...

- Lastly, I think that the ONLY RANKING SYSTEM that actually is legit in One Piece series is Marines.... Fleet Admiral > Admiral (3 almost equal but STILL one can be stronger, like how Akainu stood out from Aokiji and Kizaru)...> Vice Admiral (some VA have more stars than the others, and some vice admirals are working directly under Fleet Admiral like how Tsuru and Garp were vice admirals for Sengoku and not other admirals)... then Rear admirals....etc

Best structure of power level is Navy.... with Pirates it's like Luck... sometimes it makes sense, other times makes no sense...

In the end, comparing Yonko and their crew structure to one another is like comparing Shichibukai for me.... comparing Mihawk to any other Warlord is fucking stupid as fuck.... comparing Doffy to Law who both are warlord is stupid after what we saw in Dressrosa.... ad so on... Same rank, different strength completely

Blah Blah Blah regarding the BM nerfed LOL

As for Chopper being YC2.... I will tell you what I think:

- There is NO SUCH THING called YC1 or YC2 or YC3 level...... NOTHING.... I have stated before EVEN in old threads that I believe Vista who is YC4 in WB pirates that he is ABOVE King in terms of strength/skill...etc... while I also stated that I believe Vista was above Ace in Marineford war.... when Ace is YC2... this ALSO applies to Shanks crew as Ben Beckmann.. would probably be the HIGHEST among commanders of Yonko

- So basically Yonko commanders range from the likes of Snacks who will NEVER BE BETTER than being off-screened... to freaking Ben Beckmann.... or even more, Oden who was commander on WB ship...

- being top commander in Yonko does not make you equal to or close to other Yonko commanders...

- So, Chopper basically can BE REALLY a commander in one of the crew, and in other crew is treated BELOW commander level... in Beast Pirates crew.. I have yet to see what's impressive about them to not put Chopper against Queen... fuck bounty... tell me so good shit they do... show me how they overwhelm people in PANEL, not just talk no jutsu... and just relying on YC1-YC3 level

- The idea that Oda EVEN has the idea of Joker (Doflamingo) being defeated in Wano as a "powerful partner" for Kaido in that war... only suggest that Oda was initially having Doflamingo EVEN HIGHER than King... meaning he's the 2nd big bad guy of the arc...

- So, for Doflamingo's case, I put him below Katakuri and above Cracker, while I put Doffy above King (without even blinking my eye) or thinking... again throwing the whole YC1-YC3 level out of window cause that's what Oda is doing...

- you might be saying "but Yonko should be on equal terms, they are balancing each other out"... I will tell you that it's true that they balance each other out, but they are not necessarily equal.... they balance each other in that if any Yonko will fight another Yonko, there will be winner, but the winner will lose SO MUCH of his forces in return, leaving him very open to be taken out by a third Yonko or Marines...etc.... but for me I do not see them as EQUALS.... They just have enough power to scare the other about potential losses... that's basically what WB even stated about facing Kaido... just the losses, not afraid of LOSING himself.. just the many losses of his men... and we are seeing Marco basically TOYING the fuck out of Queen and King together... imagine all 16 commanders LMAO.... a complete win for WB pirates...

- Lastly, I think that the ONLY RANKING SYSTEM that actually is legit in One Piece series is Marines.... Fleet Admiral > Admiral (3 almost equal but STILL one can be stronger, like how Akainu stood out from Aokiji and Kizaru)...> Vice Admiral (some VA have more stars than the others, and some vice admirals are working directly under Fleet Admiral like how Tsuru and Garp were vice admirals for Sengoku and not other admirals)... then Rear admirals....etc

Best structure of power level is Navy.... with Pirates it's like Luck... sometimes it makes sense, other times makes no sense...

In the end, comparing Yonko and their crew structure to one another is like comparing Shichibukai for me.... comparing Mihawk to any other Warlord is fucking stupid as fuck.... comparing Doffy to Law who both are warlord is stupid after what we saw in Dressrosa.... ad so on... Same rank, different strength completely

Chopper > WCI luffy :cheers:

yea in an old dusty store room that happens to be in the yonko's castle next to near dead samurai that were supposed to be a well elaborated folk lore.. who led a contemporary war that also happens to be taking place in the same castle he happens to land in..... and just 2-3 floors below 2 yonko's and the notorious SN.... i mean out of every single place on the planet where he could have landed..
Now that I am thinking about it, it seems possible :P

Status
Not open for further replies.