Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopper has earned his place on Queen's hitlist. Seems like him and his bodyguard Drake will need to defeat Queen. Since the pleasures and waiters are switching sides, Apoo will do the same thing next. Only one left is Hawkins...then we have.

3 Traitors ( Apoo, Drake and Hawkins), the one that stopped the Oni plotline and is also a SH ( Chopper) and the Udon prisoners ( Yakuza and Hyo) vs Queen

I'm seriously laughing at the idea that Chopper takes additional rumble balls and is able to fight and defeat Queen lol. Straight up propels himself from wherever people thought he was before. Now THAT would be unexpected.

Like imagine we get something even more monstrous than this?

Curious to see how this whole thing with Queen plays out, looks like its not over yet so I'm wondering what happens next.
Chopper is gonna master the Ice Demon virus and become a Ice Demon Monster.

J

Jo_Ndule

Zor is threat to Kaido because of Enma
Kidd, law and Luffy are a threat because they ruining his plans, they are young captains who wanna overthrow Gonko

Lol dude you are not thinking straight. Kizaru being able to swing a sword does not make him an expert swordsman. It makes him someone who can ... Swing a sword. Let me ask you why is Kizaru creating a devil fruit sword and not actually using a meito instead...? Because he couldn't find or get one....? Or he does not want to even so as a swordsman he would clearly love to wield a famous blade? Yeaaah right. :milaugh:

I'm seriously laughing at the idea that Chopper takes additional rumble balls and is able to fight and defeat Queen lol. Straight up propels himself from wherever people thought he was before. Now THAT would be unexpected.

Like imagine we get something even more monstrous than this?

Curious to see how this whole thing with Queen plays out, looks like its not over yet so I'm wondering what happens next.
If Chopper does fight Queen, he will most likely have help from Drake and maybe Apoo.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zor is threat to Kaido because of Enma
Kidd, law and Luffy are a threat because they ruining his plans, they are young captains who wanna overthrow Gonko
Because he is strong. U doofus.

Stop with this Enma bullshit. Enma is not a magical stick that stores up Haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.