Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Shanks > Mihawk from his clash with WB and his feats in Marineford.

I think Shanks main arsenal is his Conquerors Haki while Mihakw main arsenal is his sword so even though Shanks fight with a sword, his main power comes from his Conquerors Haki.
Mihawk is the strongest person compare to those whose main arsenal is a sword. Compare to Yonkos, he's weaker, I'd say more on par with Admirals.

The thing is that ndule thinks that Enma is magic stick with Oden inside of it.

he doesn't say that it's Zoro;s power/Zoro's haki.

It's Enma the magic stick.
If that is what he Truly believes then obviously he is wrong. Enma does not work like that. It works because Zoro himself is strong. On the other Hand it is still true that Enma is the reason Zoro can cut Kaido. Without it Zoro's haki and power mean zero but that works both ways. Enma would be useless without Zoro right now. Noone but him can wield it like that on wano.

The commanders don’t look impressive except for Karasu and I don’t think they can beat a admiral but logically they need to.
WHAT, the commanders are really impressive
You cant fight him without having Top TIer CoA or CoO, this man has a really good chance at beating kaido and meme due to matchup
The Rabbit Guy is on par with vegapunk in inventions im guessing, way better than queens tho
Shoot laser beams that can make you cold, kinda like ice oni might have a backstory with queen
Karasu(excluding Betty) Is YC2 and imo the weakest one

J

Jo_Ndule

nah bro its stated that he dodged it... coz it was linear attack ti the head ofc plus its pseudo luffy.. but this is ni exchange for the amount of time he got whopped by combos
Where was it stated that je dodged?

Linlin saying dodge =/= kaido actually dodging

That's why there's no comment from any SN , no panel of Kaido dodging.

Zoro missed

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If that is what he Truly believes then obviously he is wrong. Enma does not work like that. It works because Zoro himself is strong. On the other Hand it is still true that Enma is the reason Zoro can cut Kaido. Without it Zoro's haki and power mean zero but that works both ways. Enma would be useless without Zoro right now. Noone but him can wield it like that on wano.
I don't think of it that way.

For me enma is a training tool that allows Zoro to train his haki control so he wont get drained as fast as reckless Luffy does.

Zoro could perform Dragon Blaze even with Shusui. The only difference is that it would cost him more haki output.

Yessss... that OR the Giant strawhat in Marojoa actually belongs to someone there who was kept in a preserved state... where when it's time... Imu-sama Awaken this person....

So, it's either this or that... either Imu + 5 gorosei..... or Imu is just sitting on throne for this guy who owns the Giant strawhat... and he's in a preserved state and will be awakened once it's time for the WG to start their purge and final war is happening....

I know many theories are speculating that the owner of Giant Strawhat is Joyboy.... BUT MAYBE, just MAYBE that is not the case, and the owner is the antithesis and enemy of Joyboy while Joyboy is the owner of the smaller strawhat and it has been passed down until it reached Roger then Luffy...

Anyway, it's 5 Gorosei + the Leader be it Imu-sama or someone Imu-sama serves and sitting on the throne temporarily for him
Yup. My thinking is IMU sama will have Royal guards.... who will be straw hats final enemies....with IMU being Luffy's final villain

Mihawk doesn't have CoC. That's just reality.
CoC isn't part of swordsmanship as it is a niche ability not everyone has access to learning, you might as well call Logias swordsmen too in that case.
I doubt that first line is reality. Just like it was not reality that Mihawk does not have armament haki. You need to understand that something not happening does not mean it won't happen later. The fact that Rayleigh who is very similar to Zoro and Mihawk has it makes it Rather likely that Mihawk Indeed has it too. Especially since conqueror's haki is hyped as the strongest haki Form. Without it it is doubtful Mihawk could become greatest swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.