Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seriously laughing at the idea that Chopper takes additional rumble balls and is able to fight and defeat Queen lol. Straight up propels himself from wherever people thought he was before. Now THAT would be unexpected.

Like imagine we get something even more monstrous than this?

Curious to see how this whole thing with Queen plays out, looks like its not over yet so I'm wondering what happens next.
Oda will never dare,the mascot must remain cute :josad:

You are right. I actually get that and you make it pretty clear that this may be what is going on. I guess the point I'm trying to make is this:

I entirely believe that Shanks and Mihawk are Luffy and Zoro's final fights. Emotionally, thematically, to me this is what makes sense.

With that being said, and with the ambiguity of how their matches seem to end, I would expect Luffy and Zoro to be pretty equal by the end. Thats fundamentally all I'm saying. When you look at a matchup with Blackbeard, he already has someone like Shiryu in his crew, which sort of suggests the idea that maybe Blackbeard isn't the last fight.

Because Shanks and Mihawk really only have associations with each other, I expect Mihawk to probably ally with Shanks in the coming final arcs. After all, he's going to be involved and he probably needs to be on some form of war front right? I would expect it to be with Shanks.

This of course, is if you are one of the people that believes Shanks isn't exactly who we think he is.
Although I can see your point of view... I just have different idea on who the final villains will be... and I do not count Blackbeard here by the way... nor the admirals...

Kizaru.

Sanji might face Ryokugyu in tandem with someone.
Zoro will face the best swordsmen which is FUJI WHY IS THIS SOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND
Anyone who wields a sword is a swordsmen

Fuji V Zoro
oda dont care about PL like us only plot and look good, kizaru does not wield sword most of the time he fight

Btw, the only way Chopper can fight Queen is alongside Drake, using the minks' electro and infecting himself with the Ice Oni (or a modified version of it)
Before this, I'm sure people didn't even think he could strike Queen lol. Lets wait and see. I doubt he fights Queen but we also don't know what happens if Chopper perfected taking multiple Rumble balls and what that actually unlocks.

I'm seriously laughing at the idea that Chopper takes additional rumble balls and is able to fight and defeat Queen lol. Straight up propels himself from wherever people thought he was before. Now THAT would be unexpected.

Like imagine we get something even more monstrous than this?

Curious to see how this whole thing with Queen plays out, looks like its not over yet so I'm wondering what happens next.
I'm beginning to wonder if this "even more monstrous" Is even possible because honestly this rumble Ball Form to me Seems more and more likely to be related to forcefully awakening the devil fruit. Remember the guards of Impel down were also awakened and they kinda look and behave like monster Chopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.