Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Then someone clearly misunderstood me because I originally said that the majority of the fanbase thought Zoro would fight King, not that the idea of Zoro vs Kaido floated around since 2018/2019.

Go back and check polls here even on this site (which only pretty much started right around the time Zoro even got Enma), many of them overwhelmingly have Zoro fighting King as a polled matchup.

Go check reddit or twitter and see how many Zoro vs King threads/posts exist in 2019 relative to Zoro vs Kaido.

Its not that Zoro vs Kaido threads didn't exist, its that they were overwhelmingly overshadowed by Zoro vs King.

People like to sit here and claim they are right in hindsight, but I specifically remember @Chrono being the smallest of minorities when he was pitching Zoro vs Queen and Sanji vs King. People entirely shat on him for that idea, yet ironically the moment Zoro got the roof, I've seen less and less people care about Sanji vs King lmao

Tell me this isn't true.
not my point my point was that zoro vs kaido very much existed since years ago and it did exist.
Though the part about chrono saying zoro would fight the 2nd commander and sanji the 1st is so ridiculous it definitely sounds like something Chrono would say:milaugh:

Then someone clearly misunderstood me because I originally said that the majority of the fanbase thought Zoro would fight King, not that the idea of Zoro vs Kaido floated around since 2018/2019.

Go back and check polls here even on this site (which only pretty much started right around the time Zoro even got Enma), many of them overwhelmingly have Zoro fighting King as a polled matchup.

Go check reddit or twitter and see how many Zoro vs King threads/posts exist in 2019 relative to Zoro vs Kaido.

Its not that Zoro vs Kaido threads didn't exist, its that they were overwhelmingly overshadowed by Zoro vs King.

People like to sit here and claim they are right in hindsight, but I specifically remember @Chrono being the smallest of minorities when he was pitching Zoro vs Queen and Sanji vs King. People entirely shat on him for that idea, yet ironically the moment Zoro got the roof, I've seen less and less people care about Sanji vs King lmao

Tell me this isn't true.
Zoro vs king was overwhelming because thats what most non Zoro fans wanted, So yeah alot of people wanted Zoro vs king. But most ZORO FANS wanted Zoro vs king + helping in kaido OR just kaido. No Zoro fan didnt want Zoro to not fight kaido even if not for a little. How do that even make sense? Obviously as a fan of a character i want him to fight the strongest and the best. Kaido is better than King so obviously most Zoro fans wanted Zoro to fight him even for a little bit. ZKK was floating for many years aswell in the zoro fandom.
As a Zoro fan i Want Zoro to always fight the strongest.

Tell me this isn't true.
Technically....I always believed in Zoro vs Orochi. Zoro vs Queen was just a gag thing to make fun of Zoro fans that said Sanji vs Queen.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Waiting for examples! Give me something that's not a random guess or an outlier. Give me multiple examples of this shit happening.
Chapter 921 - reveal of Kaido's dragon DF - Tiger vs Dragon.
Chapter 942 - Yasu's execution - Nobody took Kaido's head in last 20 years, written in Zoro's panel.

Long before Enma's reveal.
Dont blame the fools for putting 2 and 2 together, blame yourself for not being a fool too. :yasu:

Exactly. In a way korean leaker wasn't wrong when he said it would cause people to get spoiled much before the chapter release lol
The provider was also worried about these youtuber who spoiler with hige ass clickbait picture lol. Dude do the right think. I hope people not spoiler to much outside of forums, this Oden stuff is really a big reveal who could surprise everyone.

Why you ignoring @Zowo proof that Zoro fans believed in ZKK before chapter 955?
i mean before he got enma there was the whole theme centered around his occupation (wano i mean in ... and when enma was taken by him.. it basically affirmed that notion that he's gon fight Kaido.. and it was initially shown through zoro's gripe against Orochi and kaido.. and conclusively his motives also Revolve around avenging Yasui

The only reason why zoro fans want zoro vs king (or wanted) is coz of the dynamic that zoro fights the 2nd in commander and sanji the 3rd... and not just because king has a sword.

i mean before he got enma there was the whole theme centered around his occupation (wano i mean in ... and when enma was taken by him.. it basically affirmed that notion that he's gon fight Kaido.. and it was initially shown through zoro's gripe against Orochi and kaido.. and conclusively his motives also Revolve around avenging Yasui

The only reason why zoro fans want zoro vs king (or wanted) is coz of the dynamic that zoro fights the 2nd in commander and sanji the 3rd... and not just because king has a sword.
Zoro fans wanted Zoro to fight the best, Most Zoro fans care more about Zoro vs kaido than zoro vs king, Some Zoro fans wanted Zoro vs king because they didnt believe Zoro has a chance of fighting Kaido. So they thought at least we get Zoro vs king and not Zoro vs queen or something. But Zoro fans wanted Zoro to fight kaido.

No, I didn't see it until you just said this.

See my other responses. 1 post relating to a Zoro vs Kaido theory doesn't discount the fact that Zoro vs King was discussed a thousand times more at the same time.

I asked you to provide proof the MAJORITY was discussing Zoro vs Kaido back then. Go back and read the response you quoted.
oh we switching now
yes zoro fans had king warmup then kaido fight

Chapter 921 - reveal of Kaido's dragon DF - Tiger vs Dragon.
Chapter 942 - Yasu's execution - Nobody took Kaido's head in last 20 years, written in Zoro's panel.

Long before Enma's reveal.
Dont blame the fools for putting 2 and 2 together, blame yourself for not being a fool too. :yasu:
But Now Oden could be here...So F for your theory if is the real Oden XDXD

Status
Not open for further replies.