Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has the manga implied Mihawk never beat Shanks?

Just like Roger wasn't ALWAYS the Pirate King, the time period where Mihawk wasn't the WSS irrelevant. Mihawk, as of now, is the strongest swordsman until another swordsman beats him.

How about you show me the panel of Shanks beating Mihawk or Mihawk's title being a fake. It's you who came up with the assertions, not me. You prove them.
You reaaally don't get it. :nicagesmile:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Well for once they saved Franky from Sasaki & his gifters and are basically helping turning the whole situation.
How exactly is saving Franky more important than saving the future Shogun of Wano and co leader of the whole alliance?? He was the only one to carry out his captain's orders perfectly.

we went from topi roppo are too strong for the likes of franky and will be zoro/supernova opponent to a calamity getting bitch slapped by chopper

Haha that's the best part. Went from:

- "Tobi Roppo will be fought by the Scabbards and Supernova"

- "Strawhats will fight normal Headliners and fodder"

To Nami, Ussop, Brook, Robin, Franky AND Jinbe fighting them. It's great.

No it doesn't and you could say a similar thing about Brook fighting Perospero as well. You already have Sanji vs one of the Calamities, Jinbe vs Who's Who, Franky vs Sasaki, Usopp and Nami vs Page One and Ulti, and Robin and Brook vs Black Maria.

Chopper isn't going to be the only SH to not fight a member of the Beasts Pirate, he's either going to fight the strongest Number or he's going to tag team against Queen.

Just because Chopper was cursing at his weakness doesn't mean Chopper has to fight Perospero, and remember the main goal of the SHs is to take down the Beasts Pirates. Someone like Perospero is going to be left for Carrot as again she has more of a reason to fight Perospero than Chopper, Oda has always set up Perospero and Carrot to fight and Carrot's defeat sets up another rematch between the two. Now again Chopper and Carrot together fighting Perospero that's a maybe, however in a 1v1 I don't think that's going to happen.

Also in your earlier post you say this is the end of Chopper vs Queen and give your reasons, however your post doesn't completely prove that Chopper isn't fighting Queen. I'm against Chopper fighting Queen in a 1v1, but Chopper tag teaming against Queen with the help of either Sanji or X Drake could still happen. So yeah no matter what excuses you try to make, I don't see Chopper being the only SH to not fight a member of the Beasts Pirate.
Idealy i'd have liked to see Brook + Chopper vs Perospero tbh.

I agree that Chopper will not solo Perospero if the two fight, but i'd rather him get to take part in that fight than going 1 vs 1 against a Number.

I don't see Chopper as a good tag team member vs really strong opponent.

Chopper is basically the muscle of the Weak Trio, and least suited for that utility support role among them. When Queen starts taking the fight seriously and goes Hybrid, he's going to be way out of his league to the point where he could end up becoming a hidrance for a powerful team mate.

We basically had something similar happen in EL where Zoro was forced to defend Usopp and he was mostly a liability until Sanji showed up to take that weight off Zoro's chest. That's how we got the whole "You do the stuff i can't do, and i will do the stuff that you can't do".

Chopper had his big fight vs Queen in his field, and his big moment this chapter. I could have seen him being involved in exactly this regard and delivering a cure to Sanji if he were to get infected while fighting Queen, but since Oda already played this out i think going forward Chopper will move away from the Queen action.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
It is perfectly fine to hate on Sanji but stop twisting facts to push an agenda. Imagine saying some wild shit about Sanji been the most useless SH in the raid when Brook ain't done nothing but cut some webs :seriously:

we went from topi roppo are too strong for the likes of franky and will be zoro/supernova opponent to a calamity getting bitch slapped by chopper

Haha that's the best part. Went from:

- "Tobi Roppo will be fought by the Scabbards and Supernova"

- "Strawhats will fight normal Headliners and fodder"

To Nami, Ussop, Brook, Robin, Franky AND Jinbe fighting them. It's great.

Idealy i'd have liked to see Brook + Chopper vs Perospero tbh.

I agree that Chopper will not solo Perospero if the two fight, but i'd rather him get to take part in that fight than going 1 vs 1 against a Number.

I don't see Chopper as a good tag team member vs really strong opponent.

Chopper is basically the muscle of the Weak Trio, and least suited for that utility support role among them. When Queen starts taking the fight seriously and goes Hybrid, he's going to be way out of his league to the point where he could end up becoming a hidrance for a powerful team mate.

We basically had something similar happen in EL where Zoro was forced to defend Usopp and he was mostly a liability until Sanji showed up to take that weight off Zoro's chest. That's how we got the whole "You do the stuff i can't do, and i will do the stuff that you can't do".

Chopper had his big fight vs Queen in his field, and his big moment this chapter. I could have seen him being involved in exactly this regard and delivering a cure to Sanji if he were to get infected while fighting Queen, but since Oda already played this out i think going forward Chopper will move away from the Queen action.
I'm positive Perospero is Sanji's warmup.

Day after day I lose my fucks with Oda's stalling of matchups.
If ZKK happens, idc anymore who gets who.
So, sure Chopper gets Queen and Sanji gets King.
It's alright lol. It's honestly the "worse case" imo (in which it's not that bad), so anything different than that would probably be much better.

But chopper getting the focus over supernova like Drake/Apoo here just entirely shows where Oda may go with this. Who knows though, maybe Queens still got something up his sleeve and he pulls some shit to force Chopper to fight Drake or something.

I'm sure we could at least all accept that matchup because it puts chopper on the same playing field as the rest of the Strawhats fighting F6 members.

Status
Not open for further replies.