Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not, its just hype atm.

Oda hasn't treated Chopper this well since Enies Lobby.

- The compliments he gives his crew for their training (to counter Queens insult of being a low time crew)

- Subverting Queen's expectation of him

- Even if its a gag, everyone including Marco and Drake, apologize to him for calling him a Tanuki lol

- Slaps the fuck out of Queen

Just great all around. I still think Sanji vs Queen is likely, but I definitely do NOT mind Sanji vs King if Chopper ends up fighting Queen by all accounts because it entirely shits on power level discussions. And that to me is hilarious
Chopper is not fighting Queen.

This chapter is going to be better than I thought. There's a lot of material to get excited about. That's not even including the Oden part.

Hyogoro just received some hype. Apoo and Drake are surprised by his strength which makes me believe he's going to be closer to high YC level. Samurai like him are the reason the world fears the samurai.

If choppers new virus might allow him to keep his strength. If he keeps it we might see him fight King. They are both swordsman.

Chopper receiving some hype and I believe he's going to take out the rest of the numbers.

Queens on the main floor so his battle should be coming up soon. I think he's going to fight Drake and Sanji.

That is not the real Oden so that may be the fox which explain how Zoro is told about his true lineage during the war. I believe Zoro is a descendent of the clan the fox is from.

That the manga contradicts the title by implying Mihawk never actually beat Shanks. So it means nothing in this specific comparison. The manga left it open who is stronger.
Where has the manga implied Mihawk never beat Shanks?

No. That the wss is not always the wss. Just like Whitebeard was not always the wsm. You need to get this concept.
Just like Roger wasn't ALWAYS the Pirate King, the time period where Mihawk wasn't the WSS irrelevant. Mihawk, as of now, is the strongest swordsman until another swordsman beats him.

The panel of Mihawk beating Shanks.
How about you show me the panel of Shanks beating Mihawk or Mihawk's title being a fake. It's you who came up with the assertions, not me. You prove them.

This thread foreshadows Momo's Dragon Abilities
Momo vs Orochi (if he's alive; Fukurokuju might not be part of the group defeated by Hyougoro)

Think about it:

- Zoro trained him in Swordsmanship (Sunachi)
- He has Ame
- This chapter has hinted at his dragon form being dangerous
- He may be with Shinobu who could have a few moments with Fukurokuju, given their history

Momo liberating Wano from the Shogun is pretty gnarly payoff for a 400 chapter plotline involving him taking back his kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.