Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how can people want to see Apoo switching sides and joining the straw hats. That snitch is so bad that when I look at him I want to stab my eyes out and when I talk about him I want to cut my tongue. I fucking hate that character with a passion.
They're just expecting him to switch sides, I think. But they also expected Ulti and Page One to change sides because apparently they were giving "good guys vibes" but it never made sense to me.

The ice oni is actually more genius than we give queen credit for.

1. Turns enemies into berserkers who attack friend and foe alike so that it wipes put armies

2. Turns useless fodder into actual useful fighters.

It doesn’t matter if the pleasures survive it or not.
But then if it gets low diffed by enemy doctors like Chopper... Well, now that’s a whole section of his army gone to the enemy side because of spite

They're just expecting him to switch sides, I think. But they also expected Ulti and Page One to change sides because apparently they were giving "good guys vibes" but it never made sense to me.
It just makes sense at this point.

Queen is also trying to kill Apoo.

Law spared Hawkins' life for some reason. Hes also been MIA for like 16 chapters. Probably for a big moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.