Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats you are the only one who thinks Zoro lost via headcanon. Just because fights are different magnitudes doesnt mean the exact same logic you used changes. One person fainted right after their opponents fainted. I have no idea why you are so mad
Actually no. If you try asking around website and internet, more say he lost that fight. You don't win a fight by fainting in seconds next to you in short fight like that and have another enemy around corner in 2 vs 1. Common logic, not headcannon like you doing.

Lol who's mad? Your the one who called me 'Headcannon' when I wanted an respectful talk :kayneshrug:.

J

Jo_Ndule

Not even from Big mom attack.
I mean okay Oda using a gag moment but hell what is this. Are he trying to tell that Chopper attack is >>Bigmoms attack>>G3>>RS Sanji attacks?
It is not a gag

BM defeated Zoan Queen, he was on the floor shaking, couldn't stand up until after 10 min or so

Chopper and Marco only made zoan Queen bleed
Marco couldn't even temporarily put Queen out on the floor with 2 named attacks.

AP :
Base Linlin > G3>~Marco >g2>~ Monster Chopper

You guys should stop thinking Marco AP was ever his forte.
He is a subpar pirate who has cool scenes but he can't beat any top Yc1 v1 less than extreme diff...he won't beat Katakuri and Benn

All this cheap Hyogoro drama is easily the lowest point of this whole raid
everyone knew Chopper was going to cure him before he died.
did you expect Oda to drag this on for several chapters?

its not drama. its suposed to show that Hyogoro is willing to lay his life down for what he believes in.
he was never in danger and everyone knew it. so?

Status
Not open for further replies.