Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri was the worst part about WCI. Well not the character himself but the way Oda turned the Arc into another fucking fight arc, but only for Luffy
I disagree the character was really cool design, personality and powerwise but Oda made that stupid fight where Katakuri should have easely beaten and killed Luffy and turned it into a stupid training session for Luffy. The plot armor and accelerated power growth that Luffy had for his fights against Katakuri were unbearable.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No two attacks. One is the slam which completely stunned Queen . Two is the toss which knocked out Queen.
Those are infinitely better than what either Marco or Chopper has done.

Stunning someone and knocking them out is better than making them bleed
One is a yonko. The other is chopper. That's the point and Queen wasn't stunned after the first hit.

J

Jo_Ndule

Nah, that was a gag. Look at their faces afterwards. Lol Chopper not stronger than Big Mom, Luffy, and Sanji :gokulaugh:.
It is nor a gag feat
You Just can't powerscale lol

Linlin defeated zoam Queen in 2 moves
She overpowered him.
Chopper and Marco can't 2 shot Queen, can't even temporality kO him
They can't also overpower/send zoan Queen back with an attack.

Luffy dislocated P1 jaw and put him out cold with one g3 blow
G3 sent kaido down and took him.out of zoan form, g3 made kaido bleed and rethink life

How the hell does anyone think Chopper hurting Queen means > Luffy/BM in AP

Making someone bleed and not overpowering them or KOing them =/= having superior AP or equal AP

Look at all Marco fanboys having damage control
They calling this a gag feat

There was no gag scene except the part where people are surprised and apologising to Chopper

"Marco fought them 1v2 the whole time"
Nah he hasn't...they can't accept the fact that King was the one only focused on Marco
Queen doesn't give a damn about Marco , only when Marco sneak attacks him
Don't forget Marco fought for 40 minutes whiles Perospero faced Sulong Carrot and Wanda for at least an hour

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kaido and Big Mom
Others meaning Kidd and Killer, cause Hawkins turned the coat as soon as hee saw Kaido
But honestly, different then Apoo, Hawkins is a man of rationality. He always acts following Odds and we dont know how far these odds reach. I can understand him, even tho he lacks on trust and heart here. But this will lead to a big character improvement of Hawkins.

I guess when hawkins comes into play again, he will see again that the chances for the win of Luffy and Kid are smaller. Maybe about 70/30 for winning of Yonkos. But in the first time, he will show trust in these two, get convinced and choose against his odds. So he puts the numbers by side and steps forward. Leading into an increase of the numbers by a few %, without him seeing it.

You should make a poll and see what the results are on here because 90% will vote against you.

Yes, I am stating your comments are purely headcanon and gave you a new user nickname.

By your logic a ferrari going 120 miles per hour is going faster than a honda going 120 miles per hour
You mean this website where it's biased with people saying Zoro is stronger than even Luffy? Lol having toxic group here doesn't speak for the community as a whole though. Now your getting desperate.

Then allowed me give you Headcannonman for now onward if you want be childish about it. I can't fixed someone who choose to be ignorance for a living :cheers:.

One is a yonko. The other is chopper. That's the point and Queen wasn't stunned after the first hit.
He was though.
Exactly one is chopper and the other is a Yonkou. The Yonkou knocked Queen out and chopper only made him bleed.
And like I said Big Mom slammed Queen's Head to the ground...not an actual punch

Look at all Marco fanboys having damage control
They calling this a gag feat

There was no gag scene except the part where people are surprised and apologising to Chopper

"Marco fought them 1v2 the whole time"
Nah he hasn't...they can't accept the fact that King was the one only focused on Marco
Queen doesn't give a damn about Marco , only when Marco sneak attacks him
Well, tbh it looked like Queen wanted to fight Marco at the end of last chapter, but Oda didn't deliver.

But yes, 2v1 my ass. King is Marco's main focus. There's no coordination between the calamities, no combo, nothing. When King lands an attack Marco regenerates. When Marco lands one he has a small window to check on Queen and intervene if necessary (like with Hyogoro). Too bad that Queen is doing nothing like 99% of the time. He just stands there watching, so Marco doesn't attack him. Last chapter it was probably the first time Marco attacked Queen after the choking, that's why he reminded Queen he was his opponent.

Last edited:
But honestly, different then Apoo, Hawkins is a man of rationality. He always acts following Odds and we dont know how far these odds reach. I can understand him, even tho he lacks on trust and heart here. But this will lead to a big character improvement of Hawkins.

I guess when hawkins comes into play again, he will see again that the chances for the win of Luffy and Kid are smaller. Maybe about 70/30 for winning of Yonkos. But in the first time, he will show trust in these two, get convinced and choose against his odds. So he puts the numbers by side and steps forward. Leading into an increase of the numbers by a few %, without him seeing it.
Hawkins will have a moment like Mihawk "He has the most terrifying power" to Luffy, seeing all the allies he has gained through the arc
And then trusting the SHs

Status
Not open for further replies.