BNHA is being shit as always
JJK is boring fightshit
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie is honest fight shit, only good after months of waiting
One Piece is the Oden show
SnK is dead and soulless
Jojo on break
Eva is a more blatant cash grab than OP
BC is a joke of a series
Agree with everything except kingdom and JJK. I'm just 100 chapters in kingdom and it is very good, way better than early one piece. And JJK Shibuya arc is honestly best shonen jump arc since chimera ant.

he said when the lurking legend/greatest enemy the straw hats faced is revealed, the conflict will make marineford look cute. in context hes talking about after wano
Well I think Oda is already overwhelmed by drawing Wano and therefore, I don't think the upcoming big conflict will make it truly cute in comparison. However, I'll still wait what Oda's plotting at.

Is there a reason why Oda doesn't kill people who are supposed to die? Like would he be arrested or something?
Is it in line with one of one piece's themes?
Being written in shonen jump isn't an excuse, we have chainsawman and jujutsu Kaisen who kill in fashion

Always.

There is not a problem.
It's only you making stuff up.

They got recovery and hence they recovered accordingly, there's nothing wrong about it.
It doesn't matter whether they got up or not since Kaido destroyed them with brute force. It's another kind of damage.

For example, if Akainu defeats somebody, said opponent would have severe injuries or he/she is even dead.
Meanwhile, somebody like Garp would trash weaker opponents as well but they can recover way easier since they would have been damaged by pure brute force which is different.

Thus, it does not discredit Kaido like you make it out to be. Besides, he cut Kiku's arm, it ain't that bad.

True, that's seriously absurd.
Even fodders don't die. "This arc makes MF looks cute in comparison", yeah, it's rather the contrast, Oda-Sensei.
Garp changed the shape of Prime Chinjao's skull, with one punch only.

It all depends on Oda. Ivankov was completely fine after fighting Akainu, even Inazuma and Curiel too.

Scabbards are only alive probably because Kaido respected their strength and courage, if he wanted to finish them it was easy while they were all unconscious.

Is there a reason why Oda doesn't kill people who are supposed to die? Like would he be arrested or something?
Is it in line with one of one piece's themes?
Being written in shonen jump isn't an excuse, we have chainsawman and jujutsu Kaisen who kill in fashion
He’s stated In Interview that he doesn’t like killing characters because he wants the possibility of bringing them back later on in the story. I wouldn’t compare one piece to those series since they are going for an edgy fast past feel.

Debunking the ideas of "Kanjuro/Gyokimaru":

1- Kanjuro: The reason it was NOT Kanjuro is that the scabbards talked about someone healing them and tending to their wounds...Kanjuri is not an ally to tend to their wounds... which debunks the idea.....
This applies to Devon on top of not knowing Oden and scabbards to begin with...

2- Gyokimaru: The reasons it's not Gyokimaru are THREE:
- First, what we talked about before which is it's not fitting for Gyokimaru who was respecting the dead by preventing Kawamatsu from collecting swords fro grave, to actually now just troll the scabbards about oden be alive.

- Secondly, the idea of Hiyori and Gyokimaru together is wrong BECAUSE they don't have any type of bond, relationship or know each other.... Gyokimaru doesn't know that she's Hiyori (based on what we saw when she was protected by Zoro.... and Hiyori also doesn't know that Gyokimaru is a Fox called Onimaru, and that he can turn into a human

- Third, and lastly, it was not cofirmed if Onimaru can take on the look of ANY HUMAN... we just know he can turn into a human, we don't know if that appearance is fixed or he can actually look like anyone he likes....

What we know so far is... There is a connection between the person who tended to the scabbards' wounds in silhouettes and this Oden.... Before this chapter came out, EVERYONO theorized that the person was either Toki or Hiyori.... It's one of the two, it will not get out of it..... and considering we have Oden appearing in his younger look, and not looking old... I think it is more likely it's Toki/Oden with some time travel shit here

Status
Not open for further replies.