Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation: “Hi I’m Oda, Are you enjoying Jump Festa? I’m watching OP Super Stage with you. Its fun, indeed. Actually, I visit Jump Festa every year to have dinner with Strawhat’s VA after Jump Festa.

By the way, One Piece will finally enter Wano Arc next year!! (cheers!!) Some well-informed audience might think, “You said the same thing last year, right?” Yes, I did say that because I thought OP would be able to enter Wano in 2017. This time, I’d like to add new information.

I’ll introduce one of the legends that lurks in the One Piece world. The greatest enemy ever for the Strawhats will hinder them on their journey. Perhaps it will be something related to Whitebeard. Oops, it seems I’m being too talkative. Can you believe Marineford Summit War will look “cute” compared to that?

Anyway, there are tons of stuff that I wanna draw next year as well. I’ll keep moving forward with my full force! I’m sure you’re gonna love it!

-Eiichiro Oda”

from yonkou on tumblr. he said he was adding new information because he said the same thing about Wano last year, then said he's going to introduce a character who might be related to whitebeard who will be the straw hats greatest enemy, making marineford look cute. its after he said something about wano but it isnt actually about wano.
Hmm makes sense. I wonder who it could be. Probably Imu is my guess.

Translation: “Hi I’m Oda, Are you enjoying Jump Festa? I’m watching OP Super Stage with you. Its fun, indeed. Actually, I visit Jump Festa every year to have dinner with Strawhat’s VA after Jump Festa.

By the way, One Piece will finally enter Wano Arc next year!! (cheers!!) Some well-informed audience might think, “You said the same thing last year, right?” Yes, I did say that because I thought OP would be able to enter Wano in 2017. This time, I’d like to add new information.

I’ll introduce one of the legends that lurks in the One Piece world. The greatest enemy ever for the Strawhats will hinder them on their journey. Perhaps it will be something related to Whitebeard. Oops, it seems I’m being too talkative. Can you believe Marineford Summit War will look “cute” compared to that?

Anyway, there are tons of stuff that I wanna draw next year as well. I’ll keep moving forward with my full force! I’m sure you’re gonna love it!

-Eiichiro Oda”

from yonkou on tumblr. he said he was adding new information because he said the same thing about Wano last year, then said he's going to introduce a character who might be related to whitebeard who will be the straw hats greatest enemy, making marineford look cute. its after he said something about wano but it isnt actually about wano.
If we take this comment literally, the only 2 characters he's introduced since then (its been 3 years....) are Rocks and Im. Rocks is fundamentally the only one related to Whitebeard, so maybe Rocks actually is returning in the story post Wano.

A running theory is that after Wano, Big Mom actually encounters him (Kaido is defeated; so is her crew), and they gather the remaining Rocks pirates (level 6 escapees) for a bigger showdown with Luffys crew at Elbaf.

Pulled that out of my ass, but I wouldn't mind it at this point lmao.

Edit: But this does in fact sound like it might be related to the final war with the whole "Marineford looking cute" thing

he just doesnt like killing
and thats fine
when he did it
was the big shift that came in marineford .
will we have that moment this arc?
doubtful.
just like crocodile or moriah didnt kill anyone significant.
It is sad that crocodile was more menacing than kaido and meme.
Maybe Oda just cant write overpowered villains. Imagine shit like Franky and robin rolling big mom away equivalence in HxH where some random humans roll away meruem.

Status
Not open for further replies.