Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda
Oda isn't immortal and neither are we. He's bond to get tired at one point.
Such a shame the current shonen battle manga are all weak with the exception of jujutsu Kaisen. I wonder if Oda would be writing like this if FMAB, HxH, Yuyu Hakusho, death note were all running in 2021.
Don't worry, they for sure have a replacement for one piece. Those big money guys at the top are not stupid, the have backups on backups ready to deploy. You can't even imagine how many young talented writers in a country with population of 126 million exist. All those writers keep sending their stories to publishers in an hope that they will accept it. The big money guys take those stories and keep'em in the backup rooms, in case things go wrong. One piece is already losing its popularity, slowly but surely one piece will fail to deliver considering Oda's stupid writing in past 10+ years. The quality of Oda's writing has gone down significantly since timskip (that's why Oda has been pushing fanservice so hard, cuz it sales). Naked Robin and Nami, shirtless Zoro and Sanji with musicals etc. Same thing can be said about confusing power scaling that is purely made to keep the audience busy arguing against each other so that they wouldn't pay attention to the poor writing quality. New characters like, Carrot, Yamato, Ulti, Black Maria etc. Are another way to keep this sinking ship floating little bit more, to squeeze more money, as long as they can.
And when the ship finally sinks they'll open the back up room and unveil new great story that will sale the fuck out of readers.

Queen : There is no reason to expect ethics from a tanuki!
Queen : Who do you think I am ?

Bp 1 : Be careful Tanuki-san!

Queen : "Pleasures" ?
Bp 2 : Gyaahh
Bp 3 : It hurts!

Queen : What are you doing ? move away from there you fodders!

Bp 1 : Shut up Queen!
Bp 1 : My brothers are being killed because of you! They got saved by this Tanuki-san!
Bp 2 : Instead of getting killed by a crazy Chief, we ...

Bp 1 : prefer to ally and die for our saviour! isn't it guys ?

BP 2 : Me too!
Bp 3 : Thanks tanuki!

Bp ? : Fuck off Queen!

Queen : You ....!

Marco : Well done Tanuki!
Queen : Guah!

Marco : Give up!

Chopper : Thanks Marco! But I have another thing to say ...!!
Chopper : Rumble!

Chopper : ... I'm not a fucking Tanuki (racoon dog)!
Queen : Buahh!

Everyone : SORRY for everything!!!

Don't worry, they for sure have a replacement for one piece. Those big money guys at the top are not stupid, the have backups on backups ready to deploy. You can't even imagine how many young talented writers in a country with population of 126 million exist. All those writers keep sending their stories to publishers in an hope that they will accept it. The big money guys take those stories and keep'em in the backup rooms, in case things go wrong. One piece is already losing its popularity, slowly but surely one piece will fail to deliver considering Oda's stupid writing in past 10+ years. The quality of Oda's writing has gone down significantly since timskip (that's why Oda has been pushing fanservice so hard, cuz it sales). Naked Robin and Nami, shirtless Zoro and Sanji with musicals etc. Same thing can be said about confusing power scaling that is purely made to keep the audience busy arguing against each other so that they wouldn't pay attention to the poor writing quality. New characters like, Carrot, Yamato, Ulti, Black Maria etc. Are another way to keep this sinking ship floating little bit more, to squeeze more money, as long as they can.
And when the ship finally sinks they'll open the back up room and unveil new great story that will sale the fuck out of readers.

Naa
One piece's popularity has been the same since the 90s. And I don't think it will lose it. If the Japanese love something they love it forever like Dragon ball and Godzilla.
I just hope for Oda to stop wasting panels so we can quickly finish Wano and get to the final arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.