Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has injuries though at that time, see why it doesn't work?
Yes and that is the most point why I believe he was send into the future.
Oden had injuries and Bandages, but in the day when he was killed, he don´t have any injurie or bandages, how??
Even Kaido had a bandage because of the battle but not Oden?

I think Toki send him few days before the raid begin into the future, he had enough time to recover and prepare himself to the war, after defeating Kaido, he could stay for the big festival and move again to the past to sacrifice himself. That is my point.

Yes and that is the most point why I believe he was send into the future.
Oden had injuries and Bandages, but in the day when he was killed, he don´t have any injurie or bandages, how??
Even Kaido had a bandage because of the battle but not Oden?

I think Toki send him few days before the raid begin into the future, he had enough time to recover and prepare himself to the war, after defeating Kaido, he could stay for the big festival and move again to the past to sacrifice himself. That is my point.
Because he was executed not immediately after being defeated. Toki had enough time to see him one last time and also get back to Kuri before his execution. That implies enough time passed where he "might" have had is injuries healed.

Him being perfectly fine right here this chapter doesn't make sense to me. There is a contradiction:

- If its before the Kaido fight, where is Ame and Enma?
- If its after the Kaido fight, where are his injuries?

Also, the Scabbards were also imprisoned with him, how could they not know if Toki were to send him in the future? Why would they be surprised now?

These are the questions I have if its the real Oden, I personally don't think there is a way to explain either situation without contradicting something.

Edit: It was 3 Days, that explains why his injuries are gone:

But it doesn't explain why they are gone in the future if its him since the last time he meets Toki, he has these bandages:

This bandage/injury theory is peak fanbase craziness, the main reason he looks ''clean'' is so the new ordeal he is going to go through (boiling oil) looks more dramatic since the scene looks better with Oden getting fucked up over an hour than if he enters already injured and covered.

- If its after the Kaido fight, where are his injuries?
I already answer this point, he was send into the future, days before the raid start. He could have time to prepare and recover himself, since the Oden in the executed was totally clean. Also they had only 3days of recover, how the hell Oden in cell recover faster then Kaido? Even the Scabbards still had bandages.

It could happen during the night, where the Scabbards sleep. Remember they where all injuried, easily a reason that Oden could teleport into the future.

H

humanbeing

let us be realistic that person is not Oden, Oden was executed even thought of his wife and 2 kids that he shall go first. he even smiled like the D.s do when they die.

I already answer this point, he was send into the future, days before the raid start. He could have time to prepare and recover himself, since the Oden in the executed was totally clean. Also they had only 3days of recover, how the hell Oden in cell recover faster then Kaido? Even the Scabbards still had bandages.

It could happen during the night, where the Scabbards sleep. Remember they where all injuried, easily a reason that Oden could teleport into the future.
Sorry man, I don't agree with this right now or personally see it. It overcomplicates everything with the Oden plot. It also implies Toki can travel backwards or send people back and that creates a mountain of issues regardless of what happens.

I think fundamentally trying to squeeze it into that point seems off. Truly the easiest explanation is its just somebody fucking with them.

let us be realistic that person is not Oden, Oden was executed even thought of his wife and 2 kids that he shall go first. he even smiled like the D.s do when they die.
The theory isn't that he actually survived. Its that Toki sent him to the future temporarily while he was in prison and then he came back to die. However that creates other problems that I personally dislike. It creates unnecessary time travel issues, and it also sort of ruins what the "new generation" of pirates are doing on the roof if he just goes up there to help them.

Oden being alive would just be bad writing and I don't know why anyone would defend it.
I agree. Even if its a temporary thing, I am not a fan of it being some obscure form of time travel to this moment. The future doesn't need Oden. It also destroys the point of Yamato pretty much being Oden's living will.
Post automatically merged:

Oda gave him a bandaged foot but kept his body clean to showcase the drama of boiling, people are just over speculating over nothing.
Yup, and its definitely him too because he's the first person to step forward here. The rest do not move and he gets into the pot before they follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.