Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't actually tell if you're baiting people or genuinely misreading the scene, you claim it's a mistake she isn't showing emotions but Toki is literally shaking and crying once she is alone and explicitly mentions she needs to keep strong (the reason she didn't cry in front of others).
She crys after things get even worse and she couldn't take it. It doesn't make sense for a loving wife to smile at the news that her husband's going to die. At the very least she should be serious about it.

She crys after things get even worse and she couldn't take it. It doesn't make sense for a loving wife to smile at the news that her husband's going to die. At the very least she should be serious about it.
Brook's whole crew gets poisoned to death and the last thing they do is laugh and smile and play music. It isn't until Brook is alone that he starts crying.

You are reading WAAAAAAAY to deep into a scene that did not require that amount of investigation

Dude, I mean look at it...

She's emotionally dead, she doesn't cry or scream or something... I always thought it was one of Oden's fuck ups but if Oden is indeed alive then her emotionless reaction makes sense.
She is emotionless bc she knows the daughter she gave birth to while Oden was away is Kaido's. And Oden needs to die so Wano cannot find out.
Post automatically merged:

If Oden comes back to life and fights Kaido...
I'm giving up on this manga..

That's prove Hybrid Kaido are too strong for them. Need a Stronger Character to fight them for the moment for the supernova to recover
We literally haven't seen the outcome yet? Lmao

Its a shonen, the protagonists get powerups
Post automatically merged:

You're getting too triggering bro, if you're completely fine with that scene then good for you.
"triggered". I find this hilarious

You and me know they out lmao
I can see them losing on the dome, doesn't mean I think they are out and need a handicap from a time traveling dead person. Nearly every portion of the flashback disproves she sent Oden to the future lol.

She reads the letter after he is dead and they tell her he's dead. She cries from the letter after reading it. Its not rocket science lol

Status
Not open for further replies.