ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already addressed this:

Check any scene of Luffy finishing a round of G4, compare it to this one and you'll see he was not in G4 here. For starters, we literally see him in Base initially, whereas any time Luffy's G4 runs out he remains in G4 until he hits the ground - at which point his eyes remain black like G4's eyes. Check chapter 1002.

Secondly, the volume of smoke Luffy exhaled here is absolutely nothing compared to the volume of smoke he emits after finishing a round of G4. Again, check chapter 1002. Upon exiting G4, smoke leaves his entire body not just his mouth.

Strawman - I never said Kid/Killer/Law haven't done anything, I simply said it was Zoro who was protecting Luffy as he took a nice little nap. Point remains that your notion of only Zoro and Killer huffing is incorrect, as for whatever reason, Luffy was caught huffing in 4K lmfao.
Luffy can move on his own during the 10 minute cooldown for G4. Kid, Killer and Law are all in the fight alongside Zoro during this period. Saying Zoro was protecting his is a straight up assumption. Not to mention there is nothing that indicates Luffy's cooldown period is even over yet. The fact that he hasn't jumped back into G4 already is a good indicator that it isn't.

Wanting to try a new tactic does not mean none of your attacks are doing damage.
Why feeling the need to try a new tactic if the one you're using is working? Would you change your car if it works well?
There you have Law, Zoro, Killer being more reasonable and being the first to note this, then you have Luffy and Kidd who are enjoying it the most, Luffy showing it in a much more comic/stubborn way

Doesn't change the fact that he does not have the same spirit as Luffy and thus was not acknowledged by Kaido :kayneshrug:
No one is the future PK up there, I'm not surprised that Luffy gets aknowlodged the most: he's te MC and future PK. How does that affects the others?

I like Kid but honestly Kaido didn't recognize him as Luffy.

Since the start of the fight Kaido only recognizes Luffy and no one else.

He even compared Luffy Roger, Whitebeard, Oden and Shanks anyway And again he recalls the will of Luffy who is incredible smiling. It will end Kaido vs Luffy in 1 vs 1 It starts to build little by little
I quote myself for that, cause explaining it again and again and again is a bit annoying (no offense to you.)

But showing kids exact same look, the same spirit in the eyes, including he is the only other CoC user of the 5, is Odas way to point this out too, without taking his focus off from luffy.“
For the last chapter agree.

But for chapter 1000 and 1001 you are also going to tell me that Kid is recognized by Kaido as Luffy.

Big Mom and Kaido attended Luffy's rooftop room to start the fight.

And as luck would have it when Luffy arrives Kaido says "Mugiwara" which he has been guessing ever since.

Even before chapter 1000.

When Kaido climbed onto the roof in dragon mode to face the red scabbards.

Kaido said "Straw Hat I heard your challenge I'm waiting for you it's around chapters 988-994 something like that from memory.

I don't want to take Kid off but I feel like giving him a lot more importance, with speculation.

Chapter 1009:
Kid deals with Zeus and yeet him somewhere near Nami, Zoro cuts Prometheus again since cutting fire is the only useful thing he can do (and Oda basically gifted him with that offscreen), Killer attacks Napoleon holding him for a moment and Law moves Big Mom unable to fly without Zeus and Prometheus somewhere very far.
Meanwhile Luffy confronts Kaido so he can't interfere. :akaman:

Why feeling the need to try a new tactic if the one you're using is working? Would you change your car if it works well?
There you have Law, Zoro, Killer being more reasonable and being the first to note this, then you have Luffy and Kidd who are enjoying it the most, Luffy showing it in a much more comic/stubborn way
It could be that the Yonko are attacking them before they even get the chance to land their attacks, saying Zoro wanting to switch tactics means his attacks aren't doing anything is headcanon. Especially because the tactic he agrees to which is splitting up BM and Kaido does not change how much damage his attacks do.

And Kidd is literally one of the first ones to note that their current plan isn't working. A smile doesn't change that.

No one is the future PK up there, I'm not surprised that Luffy gets aknowlodged the most: he's te MC and future PK. How does that affects the others?
I mean you're the one defending Pantheos who said that Kaido acknowledged Luffy and Kidd.

Status
Not open for further replies.